2.

A whirlwind.

That's probably how you could describe Lauren's mind right now.

Ever since she came home from crashing Camila's – that beautiful, gorgeous, mesmerizing Camila – date, she hadn't stopped thinking about it. And she was livid. This had simply not been her plan. She'd go to college, study her ass off, have loads of fun, graduate and only then would she be open to date; there was a reason she didn't have Tinder – not that she needed it.

Wait – not that Camila needed it.

Lauren Jauregui groaned loudly and immediately, all eyes were on her.

Right. A whirlwind – why was that? Well simply because all her thoughts were drowning her, and Camila blasted through it and sank everything going on.

Kind of.

"What is up with you, Lauser?" Dinah Jane, another one of her best friends, finally asked when she had had enough of Lauren's groaning about.

"She's hung up on that girl," Mani immediately explained. "She refused to talk about that date she crashed last week – so I figured."

"You are wrong, Mani," Lauren tried but her friends' piercing stares shut her up right away. "Fine. And it's all your fault."

"My fault? You were the one acting like a child that day! I just.. helped you out a little."

"Fuck you!"

"I'm sure at one point mystery girl will."

Lauren gasped and only hesitated for a second before she threw herself onto Normani, slapping her wherever she could reach as her two best friends' laughter only grew louder.

"Okay, okay!" Lauren shouted from underneath their cozy heap of human bodies, she being at the bottom of course, because what else would you expect?

"I yield!"

Normani and Dinah retreated with two large grins upon their faces as Lauren held up her hands, signaling that she was serious about giving up – all three of them out of breath from their 'fight'.

"Okay, losers," Dinah said once they had caught up on their breath. "I will see you tonight. I'll meet you at the fair."

She got up from the bed and walked right out, merely waving her hand as the other two muttered something, already having gotten up to get ready for their girls night out.

**

"Where the fuck is she?" Normani grunted after she and Lauren had stood waiting at the fair entrance for ten minutes. Of course she could have seen this coming; the Polynesian could not be on time to save her life, seriously.

After ten more minutes, they finally saw her coming, and they both let out a relieved sigh. Finally they could get going.

"Yeah, yeah," Normani held up a hand before Dinah Jane could even open her mouth. "Save it."

"I'm going to teach you how to read a clock sometime, D," Lauren snickered as they made their way in.

They bought their tickets and went in, looking around to figure out where they should go first. It was a fair that travelled around cities and once a year, it made its stop here. They went together ever since they met each other and were eager to keep the tradition going. Besides, it gave a nice break from studying and writing papers all the time. The college professors usually made sure to not give any deadlines around the time of the fair, and Lauren was eternally grateful for this.