CHAPTER 6: JOB

Later that night, Tsuna stay up infiltrating the Eres family's data base. Gamma told him that they are small family but their system actually gives a fight and attempt to send him a dangerous virus. It took him a few hours before finally cracking their security and he downloads all their files.

The Giglionero was actually right. Apparently, Eres was trying to overthrow Giglionero and Vongola Familia. Their experiments are about infusing high amount of collected sky flames to a child hoping it will grow and be part of the natural system of the body. None succeeded yet and all the victims immediately died and the longest one of the children lived was two weeks since he has a natural sky flames but eventually died too. All of the causes were incompatibility and the high amount that is forcibly put in their body making them break instead.

The number of experiments already conducted made Tsuna clench his fist. The final count says 108 children, 87 are boys and the rest are girls, have already died while 12 children are still under observation after yesterday's experiment.

Infusing other types of flame where also done, minimal though compare to the sky type since they were pretty common. No survivor had been recorded yet and a lot more innocent kids are in reserve waiting their turn to be the next subject of the cruel procedures.

Tsuna emailed his report to the Giglionero family with the files he downloaded from Eres database. He really wanted to pay them a personal visit so he asked Aria if he could come when they raid them.

AriaGiglionero: Ohayou Sky. We're going to infiltrate their base tomorrow night and you are more than welcome to come. We might need your help in destroying their research data to avoid this to happen again. Aria.

27thSky: I'll be there by five in the afternoon.

AriaGiglionero: I'm actually excited to meet you in person Sky.

27thSky: I don't think I'll be showing my face Aria-san.

AriaGiglionero: It's fine. I just want to meet the one making Gamma so frustrated. Seeing him twist his face while talking on the phone is really hilarious.

27thSky: I'm looking forward to it too. Until then Aria-san, good day.

AriaGiglionero: Hai. Goodnight to you Sky.

He ended his conversation with Aria and sends a message to Irie. He needs a cover tomorrow especially now that Reborn is in his house. Usually he just sneaks out at night if he has a mission and even if he won't be back till morning; Nana just thought he already left for school. Ietsuna though simply don't care if he's absent or not. His brother actually likes it if he isn't in school so he won't see him.

27thSky: Yo Hacker51. Can you cover for me tomorrow night? I'll be gone overnight. Just tell them you had a project that needs me. It's not like they would worry but Reborn will notice.

Hacker51: Another job? Where to?

27thSky: Yep and Italy with the Giglionero.

Hacker51: Good luck then but I don't know how I can tell them knowing a hitman is in the house.

27thSky: Leave a letter. Ask someone else to do it. It would just be too risky if I would do it.

Hacker51: Okay. Update me with anything.

27thSky: Will do. Thanks Hacker.

After securing his cover, the only left is his ride. Going in and out of the country wasn't new to him and he always had someone to call when he need a ride. He took his phone and dials a familiar number.

"Hello 27thSky" a bored voice answered.

"Hey Spanner. I'm thinking if you can lend me a hand again?"

"Sure. Where do you need to go?" Spanner asked.

"Italy"

"I actually modify one of the aircrafts and maybe you can also be the test passenger. It'll take you one hour to Italy," the mechanic on the other line said quite excited to gather data again.

"I won't die in it right?"

"There's only 25% chance that the craft will explode due to pressure," he explained.

"That's quite a number Spanner," the brunet answered hesitating if he should still ask for his help.

"Don't worry it will eject you out of the aircraft five minutes before the explosion"

"Okay then. I'll be in the airfield by four PM," Tsuna said after breathing a sigh of relief knowing there's still a chance of survival. He has so many things to do so he can't die yet.

After ending their little talk, he started packing all the things he needed: his jacket, laptop, phones, cards and his mittens. Other things he might need will be bought there so he wouldn't have luggage. He also packs a pair of clothes since he can't possibly wear his school uniform in his trip.

Knowing everything is in place, he slump back on his bed and immediately falls asleep due to exhaustion. Cracking computer security is taking a lot of his energy.

The next day, Tsuna wake up groggy. Two hours of sleep isn't enough to refresh his brain and aching body but he was actually quite thankful to have a sleep. If he remembers correctly, his last big job leaves him one whole week without sleep. Hell, who would sleep while you were supposed to find 15 prototype of micro-atomic bomb scattered all over the world by some insane rich man just because he feels like it. After that job, he learned one thing. Boredom can kill, literally.

He reaches school pretty much ignoring everyone even his bullies. He also unconsciously glares to someone brave enough who got near him.

"Did you know, there's another demon here in Namimori other than Hibari-san," Tsuna heard one of his classmates says.

"D-Demon?" the other replied completely terrified of having another one to terrorize them.

"He was the one that attack Izuma-kun yesterday in the bathroom. They say he even has a scythe"

Tsuna just sigh hearing the story. Yes, he threatens Izuma yesterday but he didn't attack and he doesn't have a scythe.

"I'm sure it just some delinquent that wanted to be notice," Ietsuna said joining the conversation.

"Ie-sama is right. Besides attacking someone in a bathroom is so lame," his brother's fangirls supported completely forgetting their earlier fear thanks to their 'Ie-sama'.

The day went on with him hearing all about the 'demon' invading the school and will overthrow Hibari. The result though is the skylark biting them to death. Indeed no one would dare to overthrow the Skylark.

After the class dismiss, Tsuna went to a public restroom to discard his uniform. His mind is completely occupied of the things he needs to do in Italy that he failed to notice the pair of eyes watching him just a few meters away.

Tsuna went out wearing his jacket though he didn't put on his hood yet. He dumped his uniform in a nearby trash can before blending in the crowd. Looking around one more time, he hail a cab and send the go signal to Spanner that he'll be in the field in a few minutes.

He arrived on time without a hassle. That is until someone stand behind him while the aircraft he will be using descend in the field.

♥♥♥

Is he finally getting caught? Who do you think it is?

Vote and comment.

Thank you for reading.

Cielo27deVongola