A TRUE SKY: Scene 01

He could hear them. He could hear everything they say. Hallucination. He just imagine them, they are nothing but a product of his crazy mind. They're not real.

"It only happens when he was under stress," Iemitsu continued but Tsuna by now already stopped listening. His head keep echoing the fact that everything was nothing but his imagination. They are fake. They are lie.

A single tear slip past his closed eyes. He opened them revealing a blazing orange orbs. A dying will flame flicker on his head and grow tremeandously after he find his dying will.

"Eradicate them even if I were to die." He won't let them lie to him again. He's going to destroy them and erase any sign of their existence in his life.

The metal restraint give ways when his whole body had been enveloped by dying will flames, triggering the alarm in the process.

He calmly step away from the melting cuffs and fix his eyes on the door. It flew open and there stood his father with the Arcobaleno on his shoulder but his gaze landed to the people behind them.

"Tsunayoshi-sama!"

He pinned the silver-head with blank stare. He could see him breathing a sigh of relief but his brain supplied what he needed to know.

"Imagination. He's nothing but your imagination. Every last one of them"

"How dare you?" he mutter to himself.