CHAPTER 7: BUSTED

He carefully looks back and meets a steel blue orbs. Tsuna sigh knowing no more escape from the man.

"Kyoya..."

"And you almost fool me back there omnivore. You're him," Hibari Kyoya stated leaving no room for another excuse.

"Jeez. I didn't know you were this persistent. I'll talk to you when I get back so keep this a secret," Tsuna said before leaving the skylark to board the craft.

"And who says I'd let you go?" the prefect asked and get on even before him.

"Kyoya you can't come with me. It's too dangerous," he protested while putting the hood of his jacket to cover his face.

"I'm not an herbivore"

"I know but-"

"Excuse me," a voice from the monitor interrupted their little argument.

"Spanner," Tsuna called while looking at the blond man with a lollipop in the screen.

"I didn't know you have a partner Sky"

"He just tagged along. Now, I promised someone that I'll be in Italy by five," Tsuna said with his cold voice again.

"Okay. Now put on that suit at the case behind your seat so you won't explode from the pressure, lucky that I actually prepared an extra. A parachute is attached in that suit; just press the red button on your helmet. Don't worry it's loaded with oxygen so you won't suffocate," Spanner explained, the last part specifically for Hibari who look hesitant at the whole body suit.

"The airway is clean and you won't be noticed by the radar so you'll zoom past countries with no trouble. The rest is up to you Sky. Just don't die and happy trip," the mechanic said before the monitor shut off.

Tsuna put on the suit and Hibari just follows. Curiosity at the brunet won over his hatred that something will confine him.

The aircraft slowly rise up first but immediately gain speed after a few seconds. Tsuna could feel the pressure on his skin though it was way subtle compare to the real air pressure outside their suit. Having nothing to do, he just watches the speedometer and clock, catching Kyoya doing the same thing, like they count their remaining life. Not that it was far from the truth, after all there's a 25% chance they won't come out alive.

They were in the last minute before the aircraft lands when they hear a loud crack. Thankfully, before things turn bad they slowly descend to a private airfield. He wasn't interested to know who owns it and if the owner knows something lands in his field.

"Congratulations for surviving. Though the aircraft body cracks, you manage to land safely. I only need to remodel its body and use more durable materials," Spanner rants when the monitor came alive.

"Spanner...did you just say the aircraft cracked?" Tsuna asked after removing his head gear.

"Yes Sky. On my calculation, the numbers escalate to 98% that the craft will explode but two is really a big number. It saves you"

"Never mind later, I'm going to book a normal flight. Your money is in your account now," the brunet said jumping out with Kyoya behind him.

They walk away from the airfield and after a few minutes of strolling, Tsuna pull out his laptop while Hibari is surprisingly calm watching his surroundings. Tsuna track their location and find that they are actually just a few kilometers away from Giglionero base.

"Kyoya, we're going to a mafia base. They are allies but don't dispose any information. Also hide anything that will lead them to Namimori especially your gakuran," the brunet said and Hibari just stare at him for a good seconds before he take off his coat and give it to him.

"If you lost it Usagi Omnivore, I'm going to bite you to death," the prefect glared. He was known not to give up his disciplinary committee badge so it was just as surprise to Tsuna that he's leaving his gakuran in his care.

"I've already inform them. They'll be here in a few minutes. Stick close to me," Tsuna said before keeping his device together with Hibari's clothes in his back pack. He also carefully donned his hood hiding his face just at the same time a black stretch limousine pull up in front of them.

A blond man stepped out and he immediately raised an eyebrow at the sight of the two guys. They were pretty young, no too young. He knows that the hacker is a young man but he didn't expect a teen. And he wasn't informed he had an apprentice.

"Who?" he asked them.

"Yo Gammie-chan," the boy hiding in a hood waved that made him cringe. Judging by the very familiar nickname, the smaller one is 27thSky.

"I see it was you. Boss is expecting you in the mansion. By the way, is he your bodyguard?" Gamma asked and pointed the raven-haired watching them with amusement.

"You could say. Shall we go then?"

The Giglionero's right hand man nodded and led the two to the car. The black-haired chauffeur standing by the door of the limo looked back and forth from the kids to his boss with bewildered look.

"Don't let his looks fool you. He's way dangerous than he projects," Gamma told the man who nod in understanding and mutter an apology. Being underestimated isn't new to Tsuna but he can't say the same with the skylark. By the way Hibari bore holes at the fidgeting Italian's head with his glare, it's safe to say he isn't happy.

The man hurriedly opens the door for the trio and his sigh of relief when they have settled inside didn't go unnoticed. The brunet hacker smirked. Having Kyoya with him doesn't seem a bad thing after all. The skylark's glare alone can send those skeptical Mafioso away and in turn, he doesn't need to go around proving himself to each one of them.

They soon took off after the driver have calm down enough and make sure that the scary looking Japanese teen have no way to reach him from the driver's seat. Glare from his co-Mafioso doesn't scare him enough like the teen's glare did. It was meant for a kill and though he isn't that afraid to die, he dreams his death to be painless: one shot straight to the head would be the best.

"Should we try it?" a playful voice whispers directly on his ear.

The car sways left and right before it came into an abrupt halt. The young driver looks over his shoulder and came face to face with a black hood. Only his lips, turned up in an amused smile, was visible from the cover.
"Don't scare him Sky or he might not reach the mansion sane," he could hear his boss' voice from behind and the boy 'Tch' before settling down on his seat again.

"So what's the plan?" Tsuna asked instead, leaving the poor man alone to gather his self.

"The head of their Familia is currently out of the country but Boss already sent people to arrest him. We're going to destroy all the laboratories and research material. We'll leave the destruction of computer data to you. Our main concern is to take down their experiments and arrest all the people involved"

"Roger"

"Usagi..." Hibari called and Tsuna nodded knowing what he wants.

"Gammie-chan, would you mind if the Skylark joins you to hunt his own prey?"

"Can he keep up?" the blond asked.

"Try him"

"I'm going to take your word for it but whatever happens to him, it was your responsibility"

"Hai, hai"

♥♥♥

I'm still building the foundation of the story. Sorry if the other twin looks like a decoration for now.

Next chapter will be about him. See you then.

Leave me some feedback.

Cielo27deVongola