Omega

Remember don't be a ghost! Comment, vote, share, criticize whatever I just want some feedback, now on with da story!

___________________________

Betrayed.

Replaced.

Hurting.

Banished.

Joined.

Uprising.

Leader.

Those are the words I choose to describe my story.

I was betrayed by whom I called family.

I was replaced as Hero of Olympus.

I was hurting because of them.

I was banished from the mythological world.

I joined the Primordial Council.

Chaos along with I and a few other Primordials thought that how the gods ruled was unfair and unjustified so we made an uprising.

I am Primordial Omega, I am the leader of the Chaotic.

Now you may be wondering who I am and how this happened, well I am Percy Jackson.

And this is how it happened.

Everyone glaring at me, I was at the dining pavilion thinking about Qyr, yes that's his name and he had managed to turn CJ, CHB and all the Olympians against me.

All because he was a son of Zeus they believed him.

About me supposedly laying back and relaxing while he defeated the Minotaur,

About me stealing the Roman Eagle,

Disrespecting all of the gods(desses), I'm not going to go into all of these because that would take to long.

Who would be so dumb to believe these things!?

And now it was the last draw, I had just come from the beach were Qyr was sucking Annabitch's face off!

All I had left was Me, Myself and I. Excluding Nico who is now dead because Qyr killed him, blaming me.

I ran away, my fatal flaw killing myself. How? Well you see when thee does not have thy flaw it is a miracle for thee to live.

Betrayed against Loyalty, Betrayal would win and now I have no flaw, just an empty shell now.

~

Three months later of being on the run and plotting my revenge on Olympus. Chaos found me, well what I mean by that is silently climbing out of a portal scaring me, hence my demi-godly reflects I knocked him unconscious.

When he woke up he was just amused so he didn't automatically kill me, instead he invited me to be Omega, Chaos' personal assassin and commander of the Chaotic, the name of Chaos' army.

~

Now every living entity who has heard of me, meaning everyone except Earth trembles in fear at my name; Omega Chaos. No Chaos did not adopt me, everyone in the Chaotic has Chaos as a surname.

Being the commander of the Chaotic and Chaos' personal assassin I am the newest Primordial, Omega the Primordial of Betrayal, Loyalty, Revenge, Commands, Leaders, Assassins, Time (The Primordial Cronus faded) Fate, the Chaotic and I'm the heir to Chaos. If you call me Percy instead of Omega you're already dead.

Now since I am a Primordial I am on the Primordial council. It's just like the Olympian council, but we actually got stuff done. Yes we argued, a lot. There are not many of us though, most of the primordials faded.

The remaining Primordials are;
Gaea
Ouranos (he didn't fade like the legends foretold)
Aether
Nyx
Erebus
Tartarus
Chaos
and most recently Me, and let's just say Gaea wasn't exactly a happy camper.

When we argued, it was usually I and Gaea about well... it's pretty obvious, Nyx and I about tourists, Tartarus and I about me escaping Tartarus, Erebus occasionally bickered with Nyx like a married couple should, Ouranos fought with Tartarus over Gaea, Gaea has been giving Ouranos the silent treatment ever since... you know, Aether usually just stays quiet and then usually all the fighting stops once Chaos flashes in. (Making this list I just realized how many Primordials Percy has pissed off)

"For the last time Gaea, I was defending what I thought was right at the time!" I threw my hands up into the air in frustration, Gaea just will not pull an Elsa.

Gaea didn't get to reply though, because right then Chaos flashed in.
"Chaos, creator of the universe, supreme being of all what a pleasure it is." Aether teases, while I catch on to what he's doing and do a mock bow.
"Ugh, you two know how much I hate formalities."
"That's why we do it." I have a sly grin on my face, while Chaos rolls his eyes and sits on his throne.

"Today we are discussing the matter of earth." I scowl, everyone here knows of my betrayal and how much I hate earth. "I think the gods have ruled unfairly and their time is done." I perk up along with Gaea and Tartarus, who of course like me have a grudge against the gods.
"Listening."
"Any protests?" No hands go up. "Tactic suggestions?"
"Can we freak the gods out with a dramatic entrance when we warn them?" Nyx asks.
"Who wants to go?" I have a evil gleam in my eyes along with Gaea.
"Well obviously Gaea, Ouranos, Tartarus, Chaos and I will scare them the most since, first they think I'm dead, second it's only been a ten year nap this time-" Gaea scowls. "third they think Ouranos has faded, fourth Tartarus is... well, Tartarus-" Tartarus doesn't even try to deny it and does a touché movement. "and Chaos is the most powerful being in the universe."

"Any objections for those people to go? No? Then it's settled, let's go scare the crap out of some gods."