Chapter 10

Omega's POV

"DAMIT!" Yelling, I punched the wall of my office in the Chaotic, in frustration. I had to get a hold of Hermes before he spills, especially before he spills about Piper, Thalia, and Aether being spy's. "Shit, shit, shit, shit!"
"What's got you so mad?" Luke asked as he entered my office. I sighed and flopped into my spinny chair behind my desk, rubbing my temples.
"Nothing that you need to worry about. Now I suppose you're in here for a reason?"
"I heard screaming and swearing, so I came to see if everything is alright." Luke told me. I sighed again, got up and walked to him. I put my hands to his temples, like the 10th Doctor does.

What? I'm the primordial of time and the Doctor is a Time Lord. I'm also a huge fan of Doctor Who, which is if you think about it, Doctor Who is just actors that look like the people they play, recreating the Doctor's adventures.

Enough about Doctor Who, back to reality.

I shared my memories with Luke, well the memories including the incident with Hermes. When I was done, Luke opened his eyes which he had closed.
"Well that sucks for you."
"Oh shut up."
"Mario Kart to get your mind off it?" Luke held up a remote, I had no idea where he got it from. I thought for a moment, it would be a good idea to take my mind off everything.
"Mario Kart."

"DID YOU JUST FUCKING BLUE SHELL ME!?!?!" Luke screamed at me as I threw a blue shell at him, I passed him, now in first.
"Yup." I calmly reply, trying not to chuckle at his reaction. I crossed the finish line, smirking.
"You're a little bastard you know." Luke grumbled as he crossed the line, in last place.
"And I embrace it."

We sat there for a few moments in silence.
"...So any idea of what I can do with the Hermes thing?" I asked, putting down the controller.
"I dunno... maybe another game of Mario Kart to help you think?" Luke suggested, as he picked up his controller that he had previously set down.
"No, Mario Kart does the exact opposite of help me thi-... You little! You're trying to stall me so they can get all of the information!!" I shouted at Luke, enraged with him.
"Well you can't expect me to automatically be on your side! I care about the earth, the gods, the demigods! I know I used to hate them but, that was before!" He shouted back.
"I don't expect you to be against them! Just that when you're in the army and don't want the gods to fall, you don't interfere!"
"Don't you at least miss them a bit!?! Remember Grover, Tyson, Clarisse, Connor, Travis, Chiron, Rachel, Thalia, Caylspo, Leo, Hazel, Frank, Reyna, Nico, Will, Jason,... Annabeth? Don't you remember them Percy?!?! Don't you miss them!?!?"
"Out." I demanded, flaring with anger. I pointed at the door. "Out. Now." I demanded again when Luke didn't move. This time Luke hastily sped away, most likely knowing that he really went wrong this time. "Wait, Luke." I yelled as he was at the end of the hallway my office was in.
Luke walked back over to where I am, "...Yes?" he asked hesitantly.
"When you were listing people, why did you list Thalia and not Piper?" I smirked, knowing that this was something that he wasn't supposed to tell me.
Luke laughed nervously, "I-I didn't say Piper? She must've slipped my mind."
"Right." I replied, grinning. "Thanks for the hint by the way. Now out... again."

I slammed the door in Luke's face.

Luke's POV

Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit.
I messed up, horribly.
Thalia is screwed.

I heard a faint pop as Thalia teleported to the end of the hallway. The teleportation is just a weaker version of flashing to places, that Per- Omega gave her. Omega had probably mind messaged her to come here.

"Thalia I fucked up." I announced as I stepped towards her, away from Omega's office.
"Again?"
I sighed, "Yes, again."
"How so?"
"He knows." Thalia blanched as I told her.
She was silent for a moment, "I can't teleport out!" Thalia started to panic.
"Relax Thalia. He's in a good mood today, I accidently called him Percy and he didn't kill me... again.
"You calling him Percy probably made him in a bad mood!" She exclaimed, panicking even more now.

The door to Omega's office opened, Omega stepped out slightly, "You know, you can come in now." he smirked as he stepped back in. Thalia then took a deep breath, squeezing my hand for the last time, and entered Omega's office. I know that, that was most likely the last time I will ever see her.

I ran back to my room, not wanting to hear the screams that would most likely be coming from Omega's office.