IDK What To Make Chapter Title

Omega's POV

I paced back and forth, in some random clearing in a random forest, pondering who'll be the Roman spy.

"We gotta set this prank up fast! They'll be here in less than a hour!" The voice takes me by surprise and out of instinct, I summon chaos metal chains and launch them in the direction of the voice. The owner of the voice shrieks in surprise.

I walk out of the clearing and to where the voice was. I see Apollo trying to untie Hermes, who was in the chains.
"Wasn't expecting you two here. You gods really are just pests, all I was doing was peacefully pondering my plans." Both gods blanched, recognizing my voice.
"Shit." Apollo murmured.
"I second that." Hermes whispered (badly) back.
"Since you two are here, separated from the pack, I just can't let go of this opportunity." I grin, a plan in mind. "Apollo, since you aren't in chains and I haven't had a proper one in awhile. I challenge you to... what's the word? Duel will work. I challenge you to a duel to the fade. I'll go easy. Or maybe you could flash away, leaving little Hermy here to fade to the void at my hands. Just because you are a coward." My grin morphed into a maniacal one at Apollo's torn expression.

I'll get help. Apollo mind messaged. Crap, I broadcasted! I internally laughed at Apollo. He then, in a panic, flashed away.

I step towards the tied Hermes, time to set my plan into action.
"Do you really think he'll be back in time Hermes?" I question the god, in a mocking tone.
"Depends on how you do it, so why would you ask me, the person in chains!"
"You're right." I smirk and put my hand to his temple.

Apollo's POV

I returned with the Olympians (well the ones I could find, meaning Ares, Demeter, Dioynsus, Hephaestus, Aphrodite, and Hestia) just in time. Hermes was alive and all P-Omega had done was stand in front of him. Omega turned to us, apparently surprised that I had returned with the rest of the Olympians so fast. He flashed out in panick.
"Coward." Ares stated.

-timeskip-

All the Olympians, except Hermes who wasn't there, were currently in our throne room for not really any reason.
"So about what happened earlier with Hermes, I was there. There was just a powerful border surrounding the area rendering me incapable of doing anything." Arty told everybody, out of the rare silence. I blinked multiple times, processing this.
"Really?" Aphrodite questioned, looking up from doing her nails.
"Yes, and Omega actually did do something to Hermes. You all just missed him doing so."
"What did he do!?" I demanded, worried for my best friend and half-brother.

Just then Hermes walked into the room, not letting Arty reply.
"Sup guys." He got a few grunts in reply, per usual. I 'sup' ed him back, the only one of course. Like always.
"Hey, Hermes. I never got to check if those chains have any affect if they, like, touch the skin or something." I started, to get cut off by Hermes.
"And you're wondering if you could give me a check up?"
"...Yeah."
"No problem, don't really have anything else to do right now."

-at Apollo's palace-

I looked closely at Hermes' arms, shins, wrists, and ankles. Where the chains had been.
"Hmm. They might've done something, may I take a look at one of your eyes? Just looking for signs of stuff like poison which most commonly shows symptoms in the eyes." Lie, I just needed to look at his eye because I'm looking for signs of... I dunno... something that might affect Hermes.

I peer closely at his right eye.
It was slightly darker than the left, great.

I take a bottle of clear, slightly purple liquid and hand it to Hermes.
"Drink this." I demand. Hermes raises an eyebrow but, eventually takes a sip and knocks right out.

I sigh, I honestly feel bad about not telling Hermes that he would fall asleep so suddenly. Oh well, if I just thought his eyes was darker,the potion won't do anything anyways.

After about half an hour, Hermes bolts up from the coach he was sleeping on.
"Woah, Hermes. Take it slow there buddy. After that medicine you do not want such sudden movements, anymore and you'll start puking everywhere." I slowly and gently, push Hermes back onto his back. He holds his head and groans.
"What even was that shit, Apollo?"
"Anti-Brainwash medicine." I reply casually.
"Oh, yeah. I remember that. It was... uncomfortable. I would use a better word but, I ain't Ath... a dictionary." He bit his lip at his almost-mention of Athena.
"...I'd imagine. The we'll be moments for about... a week, where the brainwash will come back for a minute or two. Though, other than that you're clear!" I excitedly told Hermes. "Also, type of medicine I gave you lets you keep your memories. What's their battle plans?"