Thalia and Piper

Omega POV

I was silently watching Thalia, my next victim from the tree I was in. Thalia was currently on a solo hunt, perfect opportunity. As she was about let the allow fly I pressed the flat of my blade against her neck, she froze letting her prey get away.
"Percy."
I pressed harder and Thalia winced.
"Don't call me that... Grace." She called her fists, obviously trying not to glare at me.
"I don't like what they did."
"Straight to the point eh, Grace?" She coughed. "Go on then."
"I was going to say, even though I don't like what they did I am not going to join you. I am not going to just abandon my family. Though if you're here to kill me I can't let that happen." I chuckled at Thalia.
"Smart girl."
"Surprised?"
"No, it's just that I seriously was going to let you in on some of the power." I phrased my wording carefully to tempt her to her fatal flaw, power hungry. I remember her almost joining Kronos because of it, but we have much more power than he had offered.

"Same place, 1 AM if you reconsider, Thalia."

----

Invisible, I walked through the stressed camp. Looking for one person. As I found her, I grabbed her arm and flashed away with her.
I could hear the faint cries of.
"PIPER!"

-time skip-

I took my hand off of Piper's currently glowing black forehead, glowing black because of what I did. I blessed her and then so to call it... brainwashed her. I just changed her morals and loyalty to the Primordials, it was kinda like instant educational brainwashing (It's a real type of brainwashing, look it up). What I was going to do with her, was make her a spy for us, that's why I blessed her, so at will she could flash to us.

---Time Skip---

I was half-expecting an ambush when I waited for Thalia but, it never came. Instead, Thalia came. No one else. To say the least I was surprised. 

"...I accept your offer."