A Job Offer is the End

"Yuuki!" a female voice called.

     The pink haired man looked up. He was intrigued because he hadn't heard that name since he left Japan. Lycaon was on a temporary hiatus, and he couldn't find a new job.

     Here he was, in the streets of Russia, going by the alias Lily. He was expecting another creepy pervert of a businessman to offer him a job. Instead, there was a tall, brunette, German girl walking towards him.

     "W-who are you?" Yuuki asked, trying to find his voice after only using it to accept jobs.

     "My name is Claudia Heinrich. I'm a big fan of yours. What are you doing in Russia?" answered Claudia.

     "I assume you heard about the hiatus. I couldn't find work in Japan, so I used my last paycheck to get a plane here. I couldn't get work here either so I had no choice but to be, well, a prostitute," Yuuki admitted shamefully.

     "Are you good at cooking and cleaning?" Claudia interviewed.

     "Yeah, I guess I am," replied Yuuki.

     "Then, come with me. I have a job and a place to live for you. Just promise me that you'll quit selling your body," informed Claudia.

     "Really? Thank you! Thank you so much!" exclaimed Yuuki.

     "Not a problem. After what you and Lycaon did for me, I'm pretty much obligated to help you," insisted Claudia.

     "So what's the job?" Yuuki inquired.

     "You're going to be my live in maid. I mean, if you want to," explained Claudia.

     "It would be lovely. Thank you," accepted Yuuki as he hugged his new employer.

     "I never thought in all my life that I'd ever be given a hug by the great Yuuki. It's a dream come true," mused Claudia.