Jump Start

As Yuuki washed the dishes, Claudia went to him.

     "Take a break, sweety," she demanded.

     "Yes, Miss Heinrich," Yuuki complied. He sat down on the couch.

     "I need to do something. It may be inappropriate, but it's driving me crazy," Claudia stated.

     Yuuki looked up at her, confusion on his face. Claudia motioned for him to lay on his stomach. Yuuki obeyed. Claudia lifted his shirt as she pressed tiny kisses down his wounded back.

     "Miss Heinrich?" Yuuki examined.

     "I'm sorry," atoned Claudia as she stopped her movements.

     Yuuki sat up. He picked up her chin, and stared into her russet brown eyes. He kissed her passionately.

     "Yu-Yuuki," gasped Claudia.

     "Miss Heinrich, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable," apologized Yuuki.

     "I didn't ask you to stop. I want you. I've been attracted to you since I saw one of your music videos for the first time," Claudia corrected.

     "Miss Heinrich, I think I'm in love with you. Can I call you 'Cloudy?'" responded Yuuki.

     "Mhm," hummed Claudia as she kissed him again.

     "Yuuki-kun, it may be wrong of us to cross the professional boundary, but I don't care. I'm not letting you get away from me. I love you too," she murmured.

     "Cloudy, we should stop for now. Let's not go too fast. I'll go finish the dishes. Then we can cuddle while we watch a movie," suggested Yuuki.

     "No, I'll do the dishes. You can relax. I really do want you to rest your back," Claudia insisted. Yuuki kissed her temple.

     "Thank you," he mumbled.

     Claudia did her chore, then curled into Yuuki's side. She rested her head on his shoulder as he kissed her cheeks.

     They watched a few movies until Yuuki realized that Claudia had fallen asleep. He laid her down on his lap. He tucked her in with the blanket that had been on the back of the couch. He ran his hands through her hair.

    After a few minutes, Claudia hooked her arms around Yuuki's waist. Yuuki smiled down at her. She slept until eight. She woke up to see Yuuki holding her hand.

     "This is the happiest I've ever been after a nap. It's nice not to be alone," she stated.

    "I won't ever leave you alone, Cloudy. I love you," assured Yuuki.

     "I love you too," yawned Claudia.

     "Is it overstepping my boundaries if I ask to sleep in your bed with you tonight? I think I'll be able to rest easier if you're in my arms," asked Yuuki.

     "This whole thing is probably overstepping boundaries. I'd like that though. I love being with you," Claudia permitted. Yuuki carried her to her room. Claudia took her shirt off.

     "Cloudy?" Yuuki whispered.

     "You can look, Yuuki-kun. I'm just putting my pajamas on," allowed Claudia.

     Yuuki kissed her shoulder and wrapped his arms around her bare waist. Claudia turned to face him. Yuuki stared into her eyes.

     "Woah, you do really love me. I'm in my bra and you're still making eye contact with me," observed Claudia.

     "Mhm, I'm not taking advantage of you. I think you're stunning. The way you look and the way you act are both amazing. I don't care what you wear. I'm always going to treat you with the same respect," Yuuki complimented.

      Claudia took off her pants. She jumped up as Yuuki caught her thighs. They started kissing.

     "Do you want to-?" Claudia mumbled.

     "I want to, but we shouldn't. We should take us slow. I want to truly appreciate every little first we have," declared Yuuki. Claudia put her pajamas on.

    "You are so sweet," she mused. Yuuki kissed her temple.

     "I love you," he muttered.

     "Hold me, Yuuki-kun. I don't want you to ever let go," Claudia mumbled.

     "I'd be a fool to let go of you," complied Yuuki. He embraced her as she kissed his jaw.

     "I love you. Please, never leave me alone. I was growing used to being alone, but in the short time you've been here, I've forgotten what it's like. Now, I'm going to be devastated if you leave," pleaded Claudia.

    "It's okay. I promise, I won't leave. I love you so much," assured Yuuki. Claudia kept kissing his neck.

     "I love you," she whispered after every kiss. After a while, they fell asleep