A Check Up & A Hookup

A/N: A little smutty. Sorry for the rushed ending but I got stuck on the end of this chapter for a few months. Thanks to yaoi_mix if you're still reading. Your comment got me off my ass to update again.

     In the morning, Claudia woke up to Yuuki kissing her.

     "Hun, we still have an hour before your appointment," she informed. She sat on Yuuki's lap and kissed him. She pulled off her shirt.

     "Yuuki-kun, how about we have another first?" she interrogated.

     "What do you mean?" Yuuki interviewed.

     Claudia put his hand on her breast. He massaged it as they made out. A few minutes later, Yuuki pushed Claudia down on the bed. She unhooked her bra. Yuuki took it off as he started kissing his boss's nipples.

     "Yuuki, make love to me, please," begged Claudia.

     "N-No, Cloudy, not right now," refused Yuuki as he slowed to a stop.

     "Why not?" Claudia pouted.

     "A few reasons. One, I want us to be perfect. I'll give you the absolute best night. Two, we still don't know about my health. I don't want to compromise yours," explained Yuuki.

     "I love you," Claudia whispered. The two of them got dressed and went to the hospital.

     "Yuuki-kun, do you want me to go in with you or just wait out here?" Claudia wondered aloud.

     "Please, come with me. I don't want to be without you," Yuuki pleaded. Claudia kissed his nose.

     "Okay, hun," she agreed.

     They had the doctor give Yuuki a complete check up, and run a few tests for STDs. Yuuki was given a clean bill of health. The two of them returned to their apartment. Claudia jumped onto Yuuki.

     "I'm so happy! Yuuki! I love you so much!" she cheered. Yuuki kissed her. Claudia pulled him deeper.

     "Are you ready?" she inspected.

     "Tonight, my love. Let's dress formally. Then, we can have a crazy night together. I'll love you exactly the way you want. Anything you want," Yuuki permitted as he ran his finger along the front of her pants.

     "You might want to fuck me in my ass then. Baby, I've been naughty. I deserve to be punished," taunted Claudia.

      "How severe were your crimes, madam?" Yuuki investigated.

     "I've been having impure thoughts, sir," Claudia stated.

     "You wicked little thing. Might I inquire as to the manner of these thoughts?" Yuuki questioned.

   "I've dreamed and thought endlessly about giving you my virginity. I want you ever so agonizingly," conceded Claudia.

    Yuuki kissed her intensely. He moved to her neck as he rubbed the front of her pants.

"I love you," he mumbled.

"I love you too," Claudia huffed. She could feel Yuuki stiffening. She tugged him free from his jeans.

Yuuki pulled off her shirt. He kissed his way to her chest. Claudia slid out of her pants. Yuuki massaged her until he could feel her wetness on his fingers. They finished undressing as Claudia took Yuuki into her mouth.

"I'm ready," she whispered.

Yuuki slowly pushed into her opening. They had just found their rhythm when there was a knock on the door.