"V" Ooowe Pee

V started rubbing on my thigh while kissing me. Wait I said breathing heavy. I'm a virgin and idk if I'm ready to loose my virginity.

Wow. Ok I won't take it that far unless you want me to.

Ok I said.

We started kissing again. Once again he started rubbing on my thigh. Some how a moan escaped from my mouth.

Before I knew it I felt his hand inside my panties and his huge fingers rubbing on my clit.

I didn't even stop him. It was something I never felt before.  I overheard girls in high school talk about guys playing with their clits before and how good it felt. I thought they were over exaggerating,  but man was I wrong.

Baby that pussy getting wet. V said in between kisses. I didn't know what that meant but I kept on kissing him.

Can I stick my finger inside of you? He asked

Not knowing what I was doing I said yes.

Squinting from the pain from his finger going in I still managed to moan.

Damn baby you're wet!

This felt even better. 

V climbed over me, opened my legs with his knee all while still kissinv me and fingering me.

I'm going to take off your panties now.

Hesitantly I said ok.

He opened my legs wider

In one swift move I felt his hot breathe between my legs kissing my thighs.

Then I felt his tongue licking my clit. After a while his tongue and finger switched places and his tongue was inside of me.

This pussy taste good! He said and I laughed.

After awhile my legs started shaking and I could feel an uncontrollable wetness coming out of me. Then I got light head.

All the while V was still down there slurping.

He got up staring at me

I looked at him scared thinking to myself.  I hope I didn't just pee in his mouth.

Then he smiled.

I look confused. Maybe he likes the way my pee taste...ugh

You my dear have had your first oragasm. The wetness was cum.

I looked at him in disbelief.  I'm so stupid....lol!

First orgasm. Aaaaaaah! And for her to think it was pee. So amateur! 

Vote...Comment...Share