The Ride Home

The rest of the ride home me and Victoria just chatted away.  But in all honesty I couldn't keep my mind off Jordan. I mean damn, I never thought my life would be so amazing like it is, better yet I never thought I would actually meet the man of my dreams. 

I remember my cousin before she went to sleep at night she would always make sure she's matching, and have on lip gloss. One day I asked her why she do it. She told me "girl I might meet the man of my dreams".

I immediately look down at myself and opened the sun visor to see how I look. Indeed I was looking a mess. I had went to class with my Saints Championship t-shirt,  some ladies joggers, Nike slides so you can see my colorful ass socks, and my hair was in a messy bun. I just shook my head and laughed at myself.

Doing all this Victoria just look at me crazy, and I just busted out laughing.

I see you still thinking about that boy

Guh yes, I can't help it. He's just so handsome.  I just know he's the one in my dreams.

Maybe so. Just don't go all heads over heels with him. I'm talking literally.  Take your time with him, get to know who he really is, and what he's really about. Make him earn the nookie.

You're right.

I'm serious Toia, I don't want to see you hurt again.

Ok Vic I promise I will.

And don't call him first. Let him make the initiative.

Oookaaaay. I will I will I will. I promise scouts honor ( holding up my girl scout sign with my fingers)

We both laughed.

On the cool though you're right Vic, and I'm going to take my time with him, aaaand make him wait for the nookie.

Thank you.

After our little conversation I eventually fell asleep. We had just made it to Louisiana.  Now I was worried about my past. I would it be going back home being a new me. We I run into any old bullies? Would my family accept my change? Would home be the same period? All these things  through my mind.

I just want to be accepted as me. I'm still the same person, just with a permanent make over.

Ok you guys. I know this chapter is so short. I just had to do an update.

How do you all think Toia's home visit is going to be?

Shoot me some ideas. Who knows I just might feature it in the next chapter.

Love you guys!

And remember without you there would be no me.

Don't forget

VOTE...COMMENT...SHARE