The Dream

Katoia's POV

Grabbing his dreads with every stroke. I could feel him hitting my g-spot. Right when I could feel myself reaching my climax  I opened my eyes to see the face of my lover only to have a blurry vision.  Something just wasn't right.  I closed my eyes opened them again and no one was there.

Looked around my room then at the clock on my night stand reading 5:07 am.

Less than an hour for me to get up and get ready for class.

Damn I must was dreaming. I thought to myself.

It seem so real.

  This was the second night in the row I had this dream.

Each time something different will happen, but will end just about the same with a mystery guy. The only visible thing I could see about this mystery man was that he had dreads. I could never see his face or even his body.

But I could feel his penetration.  It felt so real,  and did I mention it was good.

I don't know who this mystery man of my dream was, but I hope to meet him in real life. I know its not possible though, so I will just hold on to memories of the dreams.

After the encounter with Chad a month ago,  I promised not to put myself in another situation like that. Being a hoe is not what I was trying to be. Yea I said I was going to live free and let loose, yet I felt as if I was  having hoe tendencies.

Toia I'm about to head out for class are you coming?

Yea just straightening up a lil bit. Here I come.

Tori guh let me tell you about this reoccurring dream I keep having. I told Tori about the dream of my mystery man.

So what you saying is you keep having this dream about someone you don't no if he's ugly, fine, or looks like boo boo the fool, but he has dreads and the sex is good? Tori asked

Yea weird right?

Hell yea. I say who ever it is you definitely have to find him. He could be just the guy you need.

You think so?

I know so. Any guy that has you dreaming about him and you've never met him has definitely worth looking for. We reach school and went our separate way for class. What Tori said to me was sticking to me. I just hope I do meet this guy. Even better I hope he makes my dream come true.

School was going great for me. I got harassed for two months straight by Chad. Basically he was trying to see if there was anything between us. I kept assuring him that it wasn't and I was only caught up in the moment.  He finally let it go. I did agree to be friends with him, no strings attached. He's actually quite a character and fun to be around.

What's up Chad?

What's up baby girl?

Nothing just ready for the semester to be over with and break.

I hear ya. So are you going home?

Yes.

I'm actually excited about goig back home for break. I really miss my family.  Also I wonder how everyone will react to the new me. I was thinking to myself.

Cool me too. I will be leaving tomorrow after my last final.

O well me and Tori want be leaving until Thursday.

Tori has her own car. She offered for me to ride with her.  One being that we only live 30 minutes apart, and two because we were practically best friends now.

I didn't take two seconds to accept. More money in pockets.

Finally last final. I stayed up all night studying for my English final, and making sure my paper was to perfection.  As soon as I'm done with this test, I'm running my ass out of here.  I still have packing to do.

After exactly 37 mins I was done. First one to get done.

I placed my paper on the desk.

Thank you Miss Alexander.  Not suprised you finished early. Hope you enjoy your break.  Happy Holidays to you and be safe.

Thank you professor.  You as well.

Thank you. O and Miss Alexander I will post grades after 5pm. You should be able to check yours on blackboard by then. 

Thank you again Professor.  I swiftly walked to the door. Soon as I shut the door I hauled ass down the hall until I bumped into a hard wall.

Ok guys here's a new update! Vote Comment Share and I will post another chapter.

Tell what you think about this chapter and what you're looking forward to for the next chapter.

Thanks for reading.  Have a blessed and safe holiday!