The nerve of him

Katoia POV

Every since the night V and I had sex I feel as if he's avoiding me.  If I see him on campus he would go the othet way, or he would make up an excuse that he had somewhere to be. Even the phone calls, there weren't any.

I'm getting to the bottom of this today. After my last class I'm going to go to V's apartment.

I arrived at V's apartment.  After waiting for awhile tge door open. The smile on my face soon faded.

I looked the girl shocked and lost for words.

May I help you?  She ask

Before I could get out any words....

Baby who's at the door.

Those words stung, and my eyes begin to water.

V opened the door wider revealing himself in only boxers.

Wassup?

He had the audacity

Nothing now that I see why you've been avoiding me.

Well you should have called first.

You haven't been answering my calls, abd here I am thinking I did something wrong.

Look Katoia I'm not trying to get into a relationship.  I'm young, I have fun then move on to the next.

V you took my virginity,  I thought that meant something. .

It was a first for me he, chuckled

My eyes grew bigger and wetter.

Before I knew it I slapped the shit out of him, turned and walked off. The nerve of him to use me for my innocence.

So V is something else huh? Poor Katoia. What do you guys think gonna happen next? Please comment.

VOTE...COMMENT...SHARE