Home Sweet Home

Toia, Toia, Toia,

Huh

Guh wake up with all that loud ass snoring and slobbering. We just made it to Monroe.

Really? And I was not snoring.  I laughed.

I swear you were. Sounding like an old beat up rundown pick up truck.

Ooooo you're so wrong.

I'm serious though you were calling the hogs. And why people always talking about they don't snore when the person next to them hears it clearly?

I probably was though. I have awaken myself up by hearing myself snore so loud.

What

Victoria looked at me and we just busted out laughing.

Girl thats so unlady like.

Before I knew it we were pulling up in my mother's drive way. My heart instantly started beating fast.  Victoria must have sensed my uneasiness. She looked over at me.

Are you ok?

No, but I will be.

Look Toia.  You have to have high self esteem for yourself.  Sit yourself on a pedestal that no one can bring you down from. You're not the same person you were when you left here.

That's the thing Vic am that person just with a different look.

You are more than just a different look Toia.  You are maturing into a young woman. Hell you're not even a virgin anymore.

I couldn't help but to laugh.

I'm serious Toia. Don't hide yourself from the person you are inside. Beauty isn't everything but boo you got the looks.

Thanks Vic.  I said reaching over to hug her. You're a great friend.  Always have the right words of encouragement too.

I know. Now get your ass out of my car! Tired ass went to sleep on me. I still have a 30 minute drive.  I need to get home and get me some sleep too.

This girl is crazy. But I know she's serious too.

We both got out the car to get my bags.

Toia is that you baby?

I looked up to see my mother walking towards us looking beautiful as ever.

I go to hug my mother. I miss having her arms around me.

Child let me look at you first. We could hug later.

I looked at my mother with confusion, then back at Vic, then back at my mother and noticed her eyes were water with one tear running down to her cheek.

Momma what's wrong?

Oh child momma just happy. I always knew you are beautiful.  I'm so glad you broke your shell. Looking at you is like looking at myself at your age.

Awe momma. Then we hugged,  and I felt right at home.

Ok you guys. I know it's a short chapter, but I had to give you all something next chapter will be up sooner.

And please remember

VOTE....COMMENT....SHARE