I

I keep telling you how much you matter to me and I mean every single word it. I always wonder how you occupied such a large part of my life and I am still seeking answers. You are the joy to my heart and the consolation to my sorrows. You really are my other half. I have given you my all and yet I feel that I always have more for you. I can never have enough you. You may call it addiction or obsession but I don't care. All I know is I wish to spend maximum time with you and do all that I can to make you happiest. You are always first on my priority list whether you like it or not. Honestly, sometimes it does hurt me when I try to do so much but I am unable to make it happen. But, it doesn't matter because I would be on a constant look on a new surprise for you. I also wish to be important to you and I know I am; more than you would ever tell me and more than you think. It is so visible in all your actions, especially when I am away from you. I feel complete with you and I feel that I also get better as a person. I feel inspired to give up my bad habits and realise that I am grooming the virtues within myself. I am really lucky to have you as my partner who is there with me through anything and everything and is trying each moment to make me a better person and putting in numerous efforts to make our relationship last forever. I don't know what I would be without you!

Sometimes I am compelled to ask myself
What are you and how much you mean to me
When I am happy, my heart's elation
When I am sad, my soul's strength

Why just you and no one else
My heart bonds just with yours
My soul connects just with yours
'Coz you are my other self

What would I be without you
Useless it is to ever imagine
A heart that doesn't beat
A soul that doesn't feel

The special one who fills the empty space
Who can make your heart eternal
Who can make your soul immortal
Is what I wish to mean to you