Confusion!

I have always been honest with you and nothing in the world can change that. I have to confess that sometimes I really don't feel sure about us being together. I can't explain why I have such thoughts. However, I am quite sure about the fact that they can never affect my love for you. Maybe, they are like little devils that trouble me once in a while. However, sometimes they do get a really strong grip on me and I feel extremely terrible and ashamed of myself to have allowed such thoughts to even occur to me. At times, I even get angry at you when I cannot share with you these things and I know this is one of my worst habits but I am trying hard to get over it. However, it is wisely said that confusion is the root to all clarity in the world. Each time I feel unsure of anything between us, something like a miracle would happen and I would find us really close to each other and I would be sitting and thinking that how can two people be so close and mad in love? All I want you to know is please never hate me for such thoughts and I know you would never do that because more often than not, you help me to get over them. The only thing these thoughts result in is me realising how much I love you and how much you matter to me.

I have to honestly admit
At times I don't feel alright
I question our relationship
I am sorry I don't know why

Sometimes you do hurt me
And I do that many a time
But we accept and appreciate
Try our best to keep everything fine

These are the challenging tests
That help us create our destiny
They have never been able to break us
But have made a perfect fairytale story

These are the very feelings
That strengthen us even more
They painfully make us realise
We belong to each other to the core