Memories!

We have had infinite wonderful memories with each other. Like seriously, if I start listing them, I might run out words. However, what is common in all of them is we were completely natural during all those times. I love it that we never have to pretend anything in front of each other. We just need to be ourselves to spend the best time of our lives. Be it holding hands and going out for a walk or seriously penning down the plans in order to progress in our respective careers, be it talking naughty and dirty or sharing our personal experiences that have an impact on our heart, we have experienced it all. I won't say that we have always had happy memories. Few of them are really unfortunate and I never like to recall them. The only thing I remember about a bad experience is the numerous efforts we would put in to make everything right and then express to each other how much we love each other. Thinking about the times we have spent together is always a welcome series of thought for me. However, honestly, I don't want us to be too lost in our memories. We are really lucky to have such wonderful moments. Now, what I wish to focus on is on creating more such blissful memories in the future as well. We should be proud of our past and use it as a tool for our even better and memorable future!

The memories of warm moments
Have set in the depths of my heart
Each moment a unique story
Knitting our past, present and future

Holding hands and fingers interlocked
So many heart-warming conversations
Blushing shy smiles and corner glances
Your lights punches, my sarcastic comments

Endless explanations of experiences
Sometimes a soothing silence
The boundless levels of excitement
And warm smiles of contentment

It all seems too perfect to be real
I am lucky to have this unique blessing
All these chersihable memories
Are little joys that matter to the heart