01

Reader's P.O.V

Sweat. Panting. Tiredness. Sore muscles. A loud stern voice ordering me to do what needs to be done, or what he thinks should be done.

"One more time!" My dad said to me in a stern voice and a determined look on his face.

"Yes, Dad!" My tired voice voice managed to shout back, I wiped the sweat off my face with my arm and got down to do another set of push ups.

We were just at the backyard of our house. As I was lifting my body up and down from the ground, the more agitated I became due to the harshness of the treatment I'm getting.

Never fight back. That's my usual thoughts when I become on edge.

Sweat dripped down my forehead and I was panting. What am I training? A fighting style my dad invented and wanted me to inherit. How old am I? 8 years old turning 9 in about a few months, most people consider me mature for my age. My mother? Never heard of her. I don't even know if she's alive, I never had a mother figure in my life.

I raised my body up one last time from the ground and let out a tiny grunt before collapsing on the ground and letting out puff of air.

"Good job! That's it for today now get up." He says while offering a hand for me to grab.

I grabbed it and he pulled me off the ground. As soon I stood up in my feet he immediately went inside the house while I pat my body to get rid of the grass and dirt that stuck to my sweaty skin.

As soon as I think I didn't have anything sticking to me anymore I followed Dad amd went inside the house.

"Y/N, set up the table so we can eat soon. The foods on the stove put it on the table" Dad commanded as he was sitting down

We went inside the house to eat. Until my thought drifted back to Mom. Should I ask Dad about her? Whatever, I'm overthinking it. I'm living fine without her anyway.

"Goodnight, Dad. I'm gonna go sleep!" I said running up the stairs to my room after I finished my food.

Will I ever stop training though? Well I should be thankful that my training isn't so hard to the point it's gonna kill me! Well whatever I'm just gonna sleep.

I took off my tank top and shorts and got changed into some baggy sweatpants and a tee. I washed my face with some warm water to ease myself. I look over to my bed and saw my teddy bear that Dad gace to me saying it was from my Mom. Hmm, was it really from Mom? Who knows? Welp! Training tomorrow gotta sleep

~Morning time~

"Wake up (Y/N)!" Dad screams from the top of his lungs. I jolt up from my bed to see he woke me up earlier than scheduled. "Grt to the training ground now!" He said, not as loud as the previous. "Isn't it a little too early for training?" I asked while rubbing my eyes. "No needless backtalk or I will kick you ass!" He practically screamed (again). What's with the cursing? I still got up and brushed my teeth, put on my usual training outfit which consisted of a tank top, some shorts and my favorite sneakers. I put my hair up in a ponytail and head out to the the trainimg field to see some new training gear like weight, punching bags, etc. Looking confused I waited for Dad.

"So I think it's tine for a new training regimen." He said rubbing his hands together. "How come, Dad?" Still confused. "Stand here" I obeyed and stood where he told me to. And he punched me in the face! I fell back from the impact and clutched my aching cheek. What the hell? I looked up to him. "I said no needless backtalking! Just listen to everything I say." He said in a scary deep voice. Whoa. I cower back in fear from him. The heck happened to him? "Now! Do this regimen and repeat it for 15 times!" I can't do that! But his glare on me made me do so.

~Timeskip~

This is hard. Really hard. This is way more tougher tahn tha previous regimen! I'm currently practicing some sword swings (A/N: Make sure to do 1000 to surpass Yuu)

"Too slow" Dad yelled. Everytime I do something wrong I get a punch, slap, or kick from him. I wished this will end soon.

What made him change all of a sudden?

Hey guys! I know! Mika will appear soon just wait! I'll try updating every other day!