The Picnic

The summer's heat kind of kills me. I literally have to run after parking my bike towards the house for water.
" Aah cold water... cold drinks, soft drinks no other drinks can match the sweetness of water.

"Hurry up, we are getting late."My elder sister Ruhiya is always in a haste."Aliya you don't remember we decided to go on a picnic with our uncles and cousins and everyone."

"Of course, I don't remember it aapi because I had to study for my Maths test, unlike you guys. And now I just want to sleep I have been studying whole night."

She caught me before I went into my room, "Oh Ali, you can sleep no one is depriving you from it but you will not sleep on your bed but in the bus. Now hurry"

I don't know where she got those bossy genes from?While walking towards the bathroom I sighed looking at my bed. My sleep, my beauty sleep I'm going to miss you.

The mini bus came and we were all greeted by my mum's brothers and their wives and kids. "Aapi I'm getting a feeling you know ... a bad one."

My father wasn't present, he was busy as usual. He is a workaholic, always have been, a thing my mum never was able to change. Me, my mum, Aapi my younger sister Saniya and my youngest brother Amir.

"Don't worry Ali what can happen other than a big family drama and I'm sure we all can handle it ."
We all got seated in our seats and went for our so called awaited picnic.

First chap updated I'm really happy the next chapter has a lot of drama so buckle up your seats and enjoy. BYE
And pls don't forget to share,comment and vote