Hi I'm Armaan

Hey everyone above pic is of Aliya's college.

I don't believe I have so many votes and reads thank you so much for your love,enjoy the chapter.

This gets better and better, all I here is laughter from the kitchen . I know aapi must be narrating her tale of woe to Abu and how she counter attacked. Both of them are cut from same piece of cloth.

I really don't have time for this I have to go to college. Amir and Saniya didn't go to school whereas my elder sister she already completed her Bachelor of Arts .

"Abu I'm going to college." I declared while grabbing my bike keys. "Aliya have your breakfast I made paratha for you." Aapi gestured me to sit .

"No, sorry I'm getting late I need to go I'll have something from the canteen during my lunch break". I got up at 5:30 offered my fajar's salah and back to sleep again. Yes, tiredness speaks.
I parked my bike in the parking where I met Sara Ashar and Laila Imroz my two besties . " So how was your picnic? We heard there were many sparks, no no sorry that ís an understatement, bomb dropped where you guys were having fun." They both were laughing like maniacs everyone was looking at us .

"Sara who told you about this?"
"Aapi called us after fajar told me everything and I told Laila." God this girl really get on my nerves.

"Are you my friend or aapi's?"

"Aliya chill dear, she just wanted us to cheer you said you were really upset yesterday," Laila chimed.

We were halfway to our class laughing and making fun when......."Ouch, are you blind or something ."The words came out of my mouth quite involuntarily.

"I can ask you the same thing, madam". Wow he really had so deep voice, and gosh there should be a punishment for being so handsome.
He smirked at me, oh no did I say any of that aloud.

" Please I don't have time for your games, mister. And next time walk where you see". I walked ahead holding my head high.

"I think you wanted to say look where you walk, and by the way my name's Hussaini, Armaan Hussaini," he half yelled.

Sara and Laila were giggling, audacity of that person made fun of me in front of my friends. "Oh take it easy Ali, we were just having some fun and so was he."Sara was a real pain, I don't even remember how ,when and where we became friends.

And I went inside the classroom for another of my boring day.

The lecture was boring, I mean which lecture is interesting. Yet, we have to pay attention. Mrs. Saba is one strict woman who won't care whether you are in college she will shout at you and even ask you to stand outside the lecture hall.

Sara was sleeping, yea sleeping and snoring. Laila tried to wake her up but she won't budge. What if Saba Ma'am saw us. Damn you Sara.

My mind was drifting again and again to the handsome I bumped. Uhh..uh..why the hell I'm thinking about that jerk, he is an arrogant idiot. But a handsome arrogant, my inner mind chimed.

Concentrate, Aliya he is an idiot forget about him. And yes that is what I tried to do forget about him the while time.

Another update, this chapter is kinda short but don't worry, next will be long with Armaan's POV . Pls give my story a chance I will make sure you guys aren't disappointed. Thank you for your beautiful comments and votes.

And yeah don't forget to vote ,comment and share.THANKS