PG 2

"Oh! really?? well, how do you know?"

"I-- I just know it. I-- I just saw it. Anyway , sorry if it made you uneasy. Enjoy the sunset." I just said nervously. I knew that it was not only his lonely eyes that caught my attention. There was something in him, and that something made heart beat faster and made me smile.

I don't know what I'm thinking that night. I'm thinking of seeing him again.

Morning came. It was the time that I've been waiting for. I have to leave the place.

All the heartaches and pains are gone.

And I know that I'm ready to face the world again.

As I walked along the beach, i saw him again. Standing where he stood the last time I saw him. Seems like he never left the place. I wanted to talk to him but I stopped my self and just continue on walking.

"Hey!" that's what I heard from him.

"Wait up lady in blue shirt!" he shouted. I looked around and there's no one wearing blue shirt aside from so I turned around.

"Are you calling me?"

"Well, actually yes."

"Why?"

"You were the lady at beach last night, right? The one that staring at me?"

"ohh! Y--Yes! I'm sorry about that." I was very shy that the only thing that he remembered about me is I stared at him.