Final Page

"Because i'm scared, I'm afraid."

"Afraid of what? Why do you have to be scared?"

"I'm afraid of loving someone again, I'm afraid of loving you. I don't want to be hurt again. I don't want to feel that pain again, the heartache that almost killed me. I don't want my heart to be in pices again."

"But i won't do that. I told you that i love you. Why its so easy for you to judge me? I love you Tony! I really really do. I won't promise anything, I want to prove it to you. Just give me chance to do it. Please sweetie i'm begging you. I know its hard to believe but i can't live another day without you. I can't afford to lose someone like you, I love you soo much."

"But-------" before i could speak i just realize that he's already kissing me. He sealed my lips with his gentle kiss.

Ah! that kiss that made me weak. I couldn't help myself anymore. I was drowned to that kiss.

After that night of revelation, I really don't know what happened next. I just woke up one day that the guy who cried in front of me was now loving husband and the father of my little angel.

And the place that used to be our hiding place was now our paradise. Our very own paradise. Paul bought the place and gave to me as his wedding gift. Enternal gift to be exact, that's what he said. And every time we wanted to escape from the reality, we just go back that place, The place where our love started.

The End :)