PG 1

It was five years ago, and still i can clearly remember everything about it. I never though that those things were happened to me.

I was on vacation in a province in the sout. Actually, it was not really a vacation, it was an escape to the reality. I was hurt by someone and i don't know what to do. I don't have friends to rely on that time because they were all too busy with their own live, so i decided to find a place where i can heal my broken heart.

I found a place to say. It was very peaceful, very quite and it seems that all the lonely people in the world were gathered in that place because the air of that beautiful place was filled by loneliness and for me it was perfect.

The place was nearby the ocean. I always watched the sunset and it was my way of expressing my emotions, my loneliness. I always cry every time i watched that beautiful scenery, hoping that all my pains will be gone when the sun sets down. But every time i see the sun rises again all the heartaches and pain are coming back to me, and it seems like it will never leave me.

I stayed in that place for few months until my heart was totally healed. But what i don't know is that the place was also the key for me to find new happiness. 

One day, as i watched the sunset, someone caught my attention. He was a good-looking guy, also watching the sunset but then i noticed something in his eyes. It was filled with loneliness. I know it, i felt it because i've been there before. I was aamazed by him, that i didn't noticed he was also looking back at me.

"Something wrong miss?" that's what i heard and made me come back to my senses.

"Sorry! I--- I just can't help myself staring at you." I said without hesitation. I never expect to said that, but i already did.

"Why? do you know me?" 

"NO! Actaully no i do't know you but your eyes, I just noticed that as you watched the sunset. Your eyes wer lonely."