PG 4

We enjoyes watching the sunset, having a picnic at the beach, and for me that's date. Yes! we started dating. It was mutual decion for us. We just want to try if things will work for the both of us.

Then one day i just felt something. I know there's something wrong.

Yes, I enjoy his company, his jokes, his way of making me smile, his swwtness.

But i know its not just his company that i'm enjoying, the whole exprience was fun, i must admit. But its not just the happiness that i felt when i'm with him.

I'm IN LOVE WITH  HIM!! 

And i'm afraid of that feeling. I'm afraid of loving again.

I don't want to be hurt again so stopped dating him and avoided him as much as i could.

I knew that he noticed that i've been avoiding him. but what i didn't expect is that he came to my rest house and talk to me.

At fisrt i tried to pushed him away, but he didn't stop.

Then he went back one night drunk. He was crying!

Yes! he was crying in front of me.

And then he told me things that he never told me before. Things that made me fall in love to him even more.

And then he whispered something, something that made my tears fell into my cheeks.

He said that he loves me! HE LOVE ME!!!

He love me from that very moment he laid eyes on me at the beach.

"I Love you Tony!! from that very moment that i saw you at the beach, i know that i already love you! And that night i couldn't stop myself thingking about you. I wanted to see you again, so i went back to the beach hoping that i could see you again and talk to you. But you're about to  leave that day, and i couldn't take that i grab your attention and convinced you to stay a little longer. I know  that you're the one that i've been waiting for. You're the happiness that i've been looking for. You comlete my life Tony. You mean so much to me and it hurts me so much knowing that your avoiding me. You're pushing me away Tony, Why?"