PG 3

"Oh! Its ok. I don't mind that at all." He said then smile.

" Are you leaving now?"

"Yes, I've been here for few months. I really love this place, but I guess I have to go."

"Oh! I see. I know this is not right, and I'm not in the possition to ask you but, Uhmm, can you stay a little longer?"

What he said made me confused. "Why are you asking me to stay to think that you don't know me and I don't know you as well."

"Well, its just say that you're right. I'm lonely and I need someone to talk to and all people that I met. You're the only one who noticed that I'm lonely. If you're bothered that you don't know me, then allow me to introduce my self, my name is Paul Arvex and you are?" he laid his hand to me.

"Tony" as I answered, I took his hand for a hand shake.

"Tony huh?? hmmm... sounds like a boy's name."

"Yeah! I know. Actually, it was short for Antonia. But my friends used to call me Tony."

"Oh! I see. So are you going to stay here a little longer?"

And that's the start of a new found "friendship". He asked me why I was there, and I told him everything, and to my surprise, we were the same in some reason. He also escaped the real world, the reality of being alone. But unlike me, he was not a broken heart. Yes! He was lonely but not because someone left him, but because he could not find the happiness that he wanted.