Chapter Two

Hey guys!!! Here's Chapter 2 of Sweeter than Fiction!!!! Please leave comments, tell me what you think. Remember to Vote for me!!!! also follow my Instagram accounts, @libraryoftaylor and @mickeymouseswift!!!! Thanks ~Payton~<3

-

*= thoughts

-

*Chapter Two*

{before Taylor is famous}

Taylor's POV

-

I stood there watching him play his guitar, he's amazing!!!! He's finishing up his last song, I start pacing back and forth trying to remember what it was that I was suppose to tell him. He looks in my direction and smiles and I try to push forward a casual smile but instead my face goes red and I turn away. I wish I would've smiled back, I wanna become good friends...maybe something further than that. He starts to exit the stage towards my direction.

I get a little scared to talk to him.....I think I'm in love with him.

"Ed, this is Taylor, she'll be working with you." Oh great! The assistant manager cut in right before I could let out a peep. I didn't even know he was standing there. "Hi Taylor! I'm Ed. I look forward to working with you..." I shoot an awkward smile, *Really Taylor? Really? Just be cool....you got this!* "Haha! Yeah! Looks fun....performing on stage and all..." This has gotten really awkward really fast. "Yeah, so I gotta go I have school tomorrow don't want to be late but I'll catch ya tomorrow?" I was happy yet sad that he had to go. "Yeah! Sure, see ya tomorrow...." He's already walking away, there goes this romance.

{Ed's POV}

Wow! Right before I walk onstage a beautiful girl walks up by Jack (the assistant manager). I got a little nervous about performing in front of her, *what if she doesn't like my music? What if she thinks it's stupid? What if I just look like a loser performing in a pizza shack for a few extra dollars?*

"Ed, this is Taylor,she'll be working with you." *What?! Her....perform...in a pizza shack? WITH ME?! This is amazing! But what if I mess up while I'm talking to her? What if I start acting dorky or....* I shake out my wondering and questioning and introduce myself. "Hi Taylor! I'm Ed. I look forward to working with you..." *That sounded much better in my head* We talk for a bit but it's a school night and I have a test tomorrow so I had to tell Taylor that I was leaving and to be honest I think she likes me....