Chapter Eighteen

"Great to see you again Taylor." Scott embraced me in a welcoming hug.

"Oh hi Ed! Didn't expect to see you here!" He seemed surprised but happy at the same time.

"Nice to see you Scott. Taylor suggested I come to discuss her tour." Scott nodded his head in approval.

3 hours later...

Ed took me out to Starbucks after the meeting, he said he needed to talk about something with me. Why couldn't he just talk about it at the meeting?

We ordered our drinks and sat down at a table by a window. It was beautiful outside, what could possibly ruin this day?

"Taylor...." He wrapped my hands in his own and spoke without looking in my eyes.

There was a long pause before he said anything. "I really like you." Wait....What? did he just say that he liked me?

All I could manage to say was: "I like you too Ed." He had this confused look on his but then shook it away.

"No I mean I like you as in I want to something more than friends...

"I know...I like you like that too."

He was completely astonished! I don't know why.

"You do?"

"Yeah! I mean your so sweet, just a cute little ginger, and your voice is like an angels! How could I stop myself from falling for you?"

After Starbucks

After starbucks, Ed took me back to my house only to get ready for our dinner date this evening. I was actually kinda nervous, I don't know why but I just am!

I decided to go with a turquoise sundress, curled hair with my bangs to the side, my silver heels, and my silver clutch. Ed loved it when I curled my hair and I haven't done it in a while so I thought why not?

Once I'm ready I get in my car and drive down to the restaurant that Ed keeps going on and on about. I've never been there actually, he said that it's the best they have in Nashville.

I meet Ed at the door and we enter the exclusive door that Ed insisted on. We get seated at our adorable table that had 3 little candles and a rose in the middle. Once we sit I suddenly see someone across the room, someone familiar, someone I've tried to forget.

It's Harry.

authors note:

sorry for not posting in a long long while....I had a big case of writers block and then I had a lot of school and then cheer tryouts came and just ugh! it's been crazy but I'll try to be on more often:) Thanks for 1.9k reads! almost to 2k!