Chapter Seven

Here's Chapter 7!!!! #taylorswift #edsheeran #sweeterthanfiction #read #like #rate #comment

•••

*Chapter 7*

(Before they are famous)

{Taylor POV}

•••

I just can't believe him...he knew how much that meant to me! What could've possibly been more important?! I get in my car and drive home in tears. I don't want to go to school tomorrow....I don't want to see Ed....I don't want to go to work....ugh! I pull in to my garage and I grab my purse and head into my house. BING!! I look down at my phone and I see that I've received a text. I unlock my iPhone to read it.

-----From Ed:"Taylor....I really am sorry about tonight....can I make it up to you?"-----

I quickly answer without thinking.

-----To Ed:"I guess so....how are you going to make this up?"-----

I'm waiting for him to answer when I hear my doorbell ring. I get up to see who it is. I open the door and there he is with a dozen roses and a box of chocolates. "Taylor....will you go out to dinner with me? I want to talk to you about something." I was astonished... "Of course!" I smiled and gave him a giant bear hug.

•••

{Ed POV}

•••

"Great!" I hug back. I hand her the roses and chocolates. "Ed they're beautiful! Thank you so much!" I blush a little. "I'll pick you up at 8 or is that to late? Maybe 7?" "7's a bit better than 8" I start slowly heading to my car. "Perfect! I'll pick you up at 7," I say with a smile. I wave goodbye and drive away. Once I get home I get into the shower. I'm trying to think of where to take her...her most favorite restaurant. I'll think of something.... I get out and dress, I put on my blue hollister shirt and jeans. I grab my phone and text Taylor.

-----To Taylor:"You ready?"-----

It doesn't take long for her to answer.

-----From Taylor:"Yes I am!:)"-----

I rush out of my apartment doors and I drive to Taylor's.

•••

{Taylor POV}

•••

I go finish last minute makeup touches and I add my pink lip gloss on. I hear my doorbell ring and I rush downstairs to go answer the door. "Hey beautiful!" Ed says....he leads me to his car and we listen to a variety of songs then he put in a CD....IT WAS MY DEMO!!! "How did you get that?" "When I was at your house earlier today....I grabbed it from your living room table," he let out a little giggle...the cutest giggle I've ever heard. "Oh...haha!" We're singing along to Our Song when we pull into a fancy restaurant. He gets out and I unbuckle and just as I'm about to open the door he is standing there opening it for me..."For you Miss Swift." "Why thank you sir!" We both laugh and we walk in. "Table for 2?" The lady at the front asked. "Yes please," Ed has such great manners. We walk to a booth and sit down. Then the waitress walks over. "Hi! I'm Jenna, I will be your waitress for this evening....what would you like to drink?" I think for a little bit and finally answer..."I would like a Diet Coke please," she writes it down on her little menu pad thing. "And for you Sir?" He looks at me with a smile and says, "I would like just a regular Coke," she smiles. "Okay! Coming right up!"

•••

{Ed POV}

•••

"So Taylor....I have a question to ask you..." I'm getting a little nervous....what will she say? "Yeah?" She wants me to continue. "These past few days with you have been amazing....the thing is is that I can't stop thinking about you and that kiss...I can't stop thinking about your beautiful bright sparkly blue eyes and your blonde shiny curls....I guess what I'm trying to ask you is...." I got down on one knee with a little box in hand. "Taylor Alison Swift....will you....be my girlfriend? May I do the honor in taking you to homecoming?" Her face is completely shocked. "Yes!!! Yes Yes Yes!!" I looked around the room and people started clapping and making the AWWW noises. She opened the box and teared up as she saw what was inside. "Ed....this necklace is beautiful!" It was just a small little necklace with two hearts connected like an infinity sign and it had a couple of rhinestones on the edges of the heart. "Look on the back," she turned the necklace around and on the back, on each heart had our name. "Thank you so much Ed....you totally made it up." This night was the best.