Chapter One

• Dedicated to Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran

Hey guys!! It's @mickeymouseswift from ig!! From now on I will be writing my fanfics on here and I will also be posting on @libraryoftaylor on instagram and my main {@mickeymouseswift} I hope you like this one!

-

{before Taylor is famous}

TAYLOR's POV

*Chapter One*

-

I walk in the door to my empty, cold house. I'm under a little depression right now, a couple of weeks ago my family got into a car accident and my mom and dad died and we have no idea where Austin is. I have no one to hang out with, no one to express my feelings to except for Jeffry (my guitar). Jeffry has been there for me since I was about 8 or 9, he's the only one left.

I hop in my car again because I need to go into town and get a job, the money I was given to pay the bills is running low and I don't want to go into debt. As I'm pulling out of my drive way a boy that looks about my age (17) walks behind my car. I couldn't help but stare at his beautiful face. I snap out of it and move along to the shoe store, a great place to start. I walk into the store and I spot the front desk. "Excuse me?" The lady looks up. "Hi! I'm looking for a job, are y'all looking for people?" The lady looks at me with a sarcastic sad face. "I'm sorry, we aren't looking for children, now run along back to your mommy." We'll that was rude! Ugh now where to next? I'm driving down Elm Street when I see the pizza shack up ahead. "I could eat" I whisper to myself. I walk in and I see that boy! He's talking to the manager and he's holding a guitar! What if....no I'm not even that good, especially in front of a crowd. But I guess I could try it, it means I can practice my music and I could earn some money. I decided to go up and talk to the manager.

"Hi! I'm looking for a job, do you have any places available?" I get really nervous when he started staring tame like who the hell are you? "Can you sing?" "Yes..." Oh please please accept me!! "Can you play guitar?" "Yes!!" He looks over at the boy then looks back at me. "Oh please don't replace him with me!" I think to myself, he just got the job I would hate for his 15 seconds of fame to end! "Good because Ed, that guy over there, needs a partner. Someone who can play half the week and to sing a duet with." "So I have the job?!" I get this rush of excitement. "Of course! You're a beautiful young lady who can play the guitar and sing, that's exactly what we need here!" I try not to jump up and down like a 5 year old. "Thank you so much!! I won't let you down!" I'm so happy! "Be here tomorrow at 5:30pm sharp! You will be paid 100 dollars a month plus tips. I will see you tomorrow! Oh and um why don't you go meet Ed and let him know about what's going on," "Okay! I'll do that right now," I start heading his way then he walks up onto the stage and starts to introduce himself. I freeze when he looks at me and I forget what I'm supposed to tell him.