Chapter 16

Kara awoke feeling comfortable and well rested.

She looked around the room, panicking at the unfamiliar surroundings, then relaxing when she remembered.

Feeling a weight on her stomach, she looked down to see sans' arm draped across her abdomen. Flushing in embarrassment, she prised it off and sat up.

Noticing her trousers slung across the back of a treadmill, she slowly put them on, one leg at a time.

Seeing sans still asleep, she smiled and pulled the blanket over him, before tiptoeing downstairs.

The rest of them were already there. Some had massive bedheads, some were half asleep, and only a few of them looked well rested. Naruto seemed to have sat in Mia's lap, causing her to start curling his hair with her fingers despite his complaints.

"Oh, hey, everyone awake and ready?" She asked, and only half of the group nodded. Sighing, she smiled and began running her fingers through her hair. "Well, I guess we should get something to eat fir-"

"I can make you guys some cereal" a voice called out, and when she turned she saw sans leaning on the banister of the stairs.

"Who the heck are you?" Abby asked in suprise, and Kara gasped. "You forgot to put your mask back on!" She called up, and sans' eyes widened before he groaned and itched his head.

"Mask?! Kara, who is this guy?!" Mia exclaimed, and Kara chuckled awkwardly. "Um, well, ya see, he's kinda... Sans"

"What?! Uh, kara are you feeling alright?"

Kara frowned. "Of course I am!"

"But sans is a skeleton!"

"No, he's human, and he's trusting us to not tell anyone"

Sans gave them all an awkward wave. "Yeah, pretty much. So please, don't tell anyone, unless your desperate for me to die"

"Of course we won't tell!"

Devon smirked.