Imagine #9

Okay this is pretty random but come on....Look at that ADORABLE FACE!!!💘❤️
---------------------------------------------------------
(Trying something new with this one!! You get captured and Poe comes to save you!)

Your vision slowly cleared as you woke up in a dimly lit room, strapped to a metal machine. You struggled to loosen your wrists, but the straps were adjusted to just fit your them and your legs.
"No use struggling..." a dark voice startled you. "Out of all people...you should know that."
"Kylo. What do you want from me?!"
"Simple. I am one who will soon own every single one of your bloody souls...not only in Jakku but EVERYWHERE!!"
A small whimper escaped your lips as his voice boomed with anger.
"*Sigh*......There is no reason for anger for sake of time, at least."
"I'm not afraid of you! They are coming to save me and there is NOTHING...you can do." His low chuckle confused you, causing you to rethink your words.....You didn't see anything funny.
"Well it seems they have failed because there is already something I have done..."
His black, gloved hand motioned towards the door as it slid open. You heard cursing and then a very familiar voice.
"Hey, you know what I would love? I would love it if you held me even tighter, that would just make my day." You felt a smile tug at your lips as you realized your boyfriend's husky voice spit humor like a gun, as usual. You loved how even in such situations like this, Poe always found a way to lighten the mood. As they stood next to Kylo, you saw the white-suited First Order soldier right behind him put the gun to his head.
"POE!!!" You screamed out as tears pricked your eyes.
"Y/N....it's okay babe....I'm fine." His voice was so calm, it relieved you....it was like he knew that he wasn't going to die. "Plus, you know Kylo couldn't possibly live with himself knowin' that he killed this pretty face." You stifled a giggle as he pointed to his face.
"QUIET!! HOW CAN YOU BE SO CALM IN A TIME LIKE THIS?! BOTH OF YOU ARE BEING LOCKED UP FOR SITH'S SAKE!!" Kylo threw his hands in the air and sighed of exasperation. "Lock him up with her. I will be back for the BOTH of you." He spun around and stormed off into the dark corridor.
Then....the most unexpected thing happened,....the soldier waited until Kylo left and he didn't lock Poe up, but instead he unlocked you. You glared at him in confusion, as he took his helmet off. Although, as soon as you were loose, you flung yourself at Poe as he hugged you tightly. To be back in his arms felt sooo good...you looked up at him and he smiled down at you. Everything was almost normal again.
Poe walked over to the soldier, holding your hand, casually smirking, "Okay, that went well."
"I know, but we don't have much time." The soldier said.
"WHAT??" You yelled. A soldier from the FIRST ORDER was helping you??
"Ohhh right..." Poe walked over between you and the soldier. "Y/N, Finn. Finn, Y/N He's helping us avoid death so let's go!"
You all ran to the Millennium Falcon and climbed inside, making sure Kylo was no where to be found. And thus began your journey with your new friend Finn.