Imagine #22

For IBelongToTB1 !!!❤️
Your parents are Luke and Bri Skywalker. You're bringing Poe to dinner as your fatger is still getting accustomed to him.
-----------------------------------------------------
"Christ, Molly! How tight does a tie need to be to look good?" Poe fussed like a two year old while fumbling with the tie you picked out for him. You and Poe were on your way to dinner with your parents and while nervous, Poe kept it well hidden.
"Here..." You handed Poe a black blazer which he instantly pushed away.
"Nuh uh..."
"Wha--Poe, c'mon, you have to wear this, it matches!!" You tried to chase him around the room as he ducked and dodged every attempt you tried at putting the blazer on.
"Molly, No! I am wearing...this." He turned up the collar on his brown, leather jacket he always wore. "Either they love me or don't, but I get to wear at least ONE thing that represents me."
"Fine..." You gave in. "And they love you, Poe, don't discourage yourself."
"Yeah tell your dad to do the same..." he mumbled.
"I heard that."
"What??? Heard what? I didn't even--"
"Poe! C'mon! We're going to be late if we don't leave now!"
"Can we leave...never?" He asked playfully. You laughed as you grabbed your purse and walked out the door with Poe.
                                                                    🌸🌸🌸
What you are wearing:

"Molly!!!! Ugh! How good it is to see you!!" Your mother, Bri, squeezed you tightly as she hugged you

"Molly!!!! Ugh! How good it is to see you!!" Your mother, Bri, squeezed you tightly as she hugged you. "My, that Poe just keeps getting more handsome each time, eh?" She whispered.
"Ah...yes he does." The two of you shared a laugh as she teased her way through as she always did.
"Mollyyyyy," your father smiled and hugged you just as tightly, as your mother was greeting Poe.
Then that moment came.
The moment between your father and Poe. The tension grew each time they got together. You were really hoping this time would be different....maybe they would finally come to some kind of agreement.
"Poe." Your father greeted, bluntly.
"Mr. Skywalker." Poe greeted back. You and your mother waited anxiously for the next moment. It was silent for a long time. Then....something surprised you. Your father grew a big smile.
"AAAHHH C'MERE YOU BIG UPTIGHT KNOT!" He yelled humorously...and that's when he did the unthinkable. He grabbed Poe in a headlock and starts roughing up his hair! You and Bri laughed (and videotaped) this sweet father-in-law and son moment. Poe had the same look of surprise as you did before and your father just laughed his heart away.
"Whoo! I'm starving! Let's eat!" Your father yelled as your mother agreed and all of you sat down and enjoyed dinner. Luke and Poe bonded over sports and other things while you and your mother chatted fashion. Overall, you could say it was a lovely night.

Hope you liked it, Molly!
-KG❤️