THE COACHING CLASSES..!!

•••• The story is all about FRIENDSHIP TAT STARTED UP AS ENEMIES AND ENDED UP IN LOVE !! A REAL TIME STORY THAT HAPPENED IN India •••• FOR THIS BE MY FIRST COVER, LOOKING FORWARD FOR YOUR SUGGESTIONS..!!!! ••••

*

***********************************

It was that Monday evening when Nithya has joined the coaching classes for her 10th standard board exams. She was so much worried that she refused to join d classes. It was totally a very new ambience for Nithya. It was her dad and mom who came along with, and that nithya has promised her parents to score 90% in her upcoming board exams. As Nithya's parents left, she was asked to copy down the maths formula's from Varun who sat behind her bench.

Varun,by nature was of stubborned character ,no matter wat it is ,he always carried up his weirdness. It was with that look ,varun replied when Nithya asked for his notebook to copy down the formula's. Those weirdness of Varun made Nithya to show faces. The arrogance of Varun's behaviour made Nithya to hate him.

Nithya was kinda shy since she was brought up in an girls convert. It was only in her coaching classes she met boys. Later, nithya started mingling up with her fellow mates,except for Varun. This made Varun think nithya is one with attitude.

Every time the class starts,a competition occurs,whether it was nithya or varun to answer their Sir's query. A month later, enemity shook nithya and varun, with their own circle of friends supporting them.

It was on the first floor they had their classes. Every time when nithya enters the class ,there was Varun and his friends at that nook corner to kid her n make up faces..!!!!

Nithya being talkative, shoots up in an reverse direction to Varun. And there Varun shuts up his mouth :B This continued for months.

Enemity grew more and more,there wasn't a full stop to this. It started up with weirdness and ended up in enemity....!!!!

• Though nithya and Varun showed up faces, they never give up on each other !! There was such an beautiful bond between them....!!!! Even though both had their egoness ,they were pretty happy with their fights....!! ••

To be continued....!!!! :) :)