Meeting The Princess♥.....!!!

As days were trapped together...... The joys behind themselves made their days of togetherness to be fairy-tale ride.... Indeed, every gurl imagines of a fairy tale life 😋........ !!!!!

•Nithya n Varun you guys be d best pair as such • defined their friends.....

Every daily classes seems to be brightened up for them.... Those texts, compliment messages, the three tiny words °I LOVE YOU° , those kiss emoticons , every micro things ,those redefined forwards, they be awwwwwee !!!!!! N the most of all, their smile, that blushes up in both of their cheeks, seeing the messages !!!!
The pinky cheeks😍😍😍😍😍

Once in a while,
Right in the middle of an ordinary life,
LOVE gives you fairy tale.....!!

They both had soo much fishy things on their mind,that they refused to open up their hearts..... They imagined n imagined ,that their eyes gave soo many untold wishes for their destiny.....

The eyes that could speak millions of untold hapiness......!!!! The eyes that actualy wanted them to fall for..... The eyes that dreamt for their future destiny 😍😍❤ ......!!!!

Every single time when they actualy wanted to express their love for each other......

Standing down the stairs,facing each other ➡"How about going n holding his hands tights enough n neva let him go ?????? " Nithya winked....

Won't that be heaven if I could lie over her shoulders???? - his eyes flickered....

The silent smiles behind their lips..... The random shimmers on their eyes, the candid thoughts blasted on their mind !!!!

Infatuation does't judge wether their feelings are good or bad...!!! All it knew is to get attracted like crazy !!

How about, the Eve diaries filled with a frothed cappuccino..❤😍 ....

And then one fine eve, nithya stood up early for her daily class.... as she walked in the door step, she saw a young lady, dressed up in her salwar kamies.... she more or less looked like one strict teacher.....!!!!

there was varun having his seat at the corner of the last row.....

hey......!!! hi ma romeo .....!!!!!! Evening... looks someone is soooooo early to class... whats the matter ????????

he remained like a statue....!!!!!!!!!!! there wasn't a single reply from his side......

giving a thorny look at him and then scrutinizing the lady close enough......"OMG, looks strange..an another staff to deal with us :B lady, welcome to our class....!!!!! " nithya gossiped in her mind and gave the lady a broad smile and took up her seat in the third row....

The lady stood up talking with Sir for hours.....the buzz kinda sound:( .. and finaly when she finished her rumble, she stepped into our class all of a sudden.

"MOM she's nithya.....!!!!!! ma buddy!!!! " said Varun acting silly....

mooooooommmmmmmyyyyyy !!!!! winking up her eye-lashes again n again..... nithya being traumatizing.

"hi nithya... em varun's mom..." she said with an outsmile...

"well,hello aunty.... its been a suprise meeting you here.... I didn't know you are varun's mom... n you look like an teacher, one strict teacher:( !!!!! " nodding her head... and giving a rose-tint at varun....

nithya was indeed suprised to see his mom, she bloomed like a flower the whole eve...And the bond between varun and mom was awwwww .....!!!!!! more or less even that cuteness of friendship existed between them....

There were none in the class except Varun, Nithya n mom😍😍 so called Us 😘♥ woooaaaaahh !!!!! Looks closely like a cinematic scene......

Tat one person I love sooo much, n his mom by ma side ♥♥ FAMILY , and I mean it this time 💃 .....

My darling with his mom ♥ n it's obvious that she be my second MOM 😜!!!!!

And from then it ol started ...... Next to Varun ,his mom meant soo much to nithya.....!!!!!

************** (^_^) ****************

A family is ol you need to hav a fulfilled n meaningful life..... !!!!! Luving her from then on.....!!!!

Mom, I luv yu like a lot n lot more..!!! 😘 Being nerd by time!!

To_be_continued_vth_luv_N_friendship😇.....!!!! Happy endings !!!! Us..!!