Miracle Believer🖤

Rolling on to the days of hatred and loneliness, Varun and Nithya stood apart.

"No more Varun in my Life !!" was how Nithya felt deep inside....!!

She was Just in need of someone who is gonna hug her n say, "she is not as worthless as she think she is !!!!"

To all those screwed up feeling, she was deep down to earth...

" Her smiles cheered ;Her eyes drowning in sadness !! "

Not merely bothering about her higher education, she scrolled up her days, filled with hatred !!

Nevertheless she persisted !!!!

Her heart filled up with heaviness,not being able to shout out nor give a narrow smiles, she hid herself not wanting to show her pain to her parents !!

" Hy Nithya, just come out of this !! You do have a life !! Never are you alone, em beside u!! " - Soothing soul of her bestie sighted..!

"You know macho, I am done with this, Neva did varun think about my life, I guess em unlucky!!" -- screamed nithya with her drowning eyes..!!

****Silence had their turn💫****

"Varun !!!! Em badly in need of you!! I need Ur breathe, I just want u to hold my hands, Ur shoulders that would take care of me deep inside !!" __return varun !!! - hugging her bestie Nithya spiz out her pain..

Neither does her bestie, knew how to convince her !!

The thought of Varun being with another girl haunted Nithya for a lifetime...!! Neva could she digest that !!

"That moment when he could touch another girl, look up to her eyes, hug her, feel her warmth,and those lips that he patters like a rose bud.... " -How am I to think of these Machooo...!! That pricks !! " Nithya sighted ..

**** Merely a slow poison, tat did kill nithya ****

Yet Nithya was another butterfly with broken wings tat could flatter !!!!

" He's so into you!! "

"He doesn't even know that I exist!! "

"he merely knew that I existed last night !!

because i was hiding myself behind a mask!! "

" I'll Never leave you alone baee !!!! " those crystal clear tone of varun back-pedaled in nithya's mind...!!

"Her body was week, torn-up rather !!

Indeed love is a gift that ought to be given Freely !!!!!! Every time i look at your eyes, they draw me into a deep pit like hell !!!!! I go out of words !!!! Those messy hair of yours, Yet something that attracts people towards !!!! Those Pinkish kinda lips !!!!! Those winks, the cutest kinda eye that could mesmerize me often !!

I have't felled for those thousand words that your lips have spoken, But for those that have gone unsaid🖤 !!!!

And I have't fallen for what you are, but for what I am with you💑 !!

YOU DRIVE ME CRAZY STUPID😻 !!!!!

" He's not that Gazing type of a guy !!!! But that one guy, Nithya could go deep bounds for !!!! He's worth all the thousand little minute things in the galaxy !! "

Sitting next to the open window at night, to those chill breeze and the tiny droplets of rain hitting her lips, she opened those secret folder of happiness that Varun sended her !! Those long paragraphs !!!!!!

●● Massage's that gave butterflies on her tummy ●●

With Tears rushing down her face, Her eyes that puffed,nose that turned pink, she still managed to read all those one thousand messages that he has sended !!!

"Her eyes were full of sadness that her lips failed to say 😇!!"

"At times, the truth seems like a nightmare when you are deeply in love with someone who is cheating on us !!!!! "-- that's how nithya felt then and there.

He had beautiful eyes😍 !!! The kind you could get lost In ❤️! And I guess, I did🍃 !!

And From then On, Nithya just started to beleive in the Magic of Life 🍁

" I have missed your supple touch against my finger's !!
I have missed your luring scent !!
I have missed your caring arms !!
I have missed all those tiny happiness of your's!!
And, On a whole, I miss being me, The old me !! The happy me !! "

With a torned up heart, Nithya finally gave up on Varun💔 !!!! ◆