Chapter One >> Meet Up.

beep beep beep.

the most annoying alarm was waking me from my restless sleep. I groaned as i rolled over unlocked my phone and turned off the alarm. I pushed the white sheets off my hip and sat up in my bed. Today is the day, the day i've been looking forward to for awhile.

* * *

to start, my life is probably one of the most eventful and up lifting lives that i could think of. And no, I'm not being full of myself right now but let me explain.

My names is Sky, and i make youtube videos. Alright, pretty basic right? Yeah i know, but i say I'm pretty successful when my friends are the usual crew. The boys of O2L, Andrea, Jack and them. Yeah, I'm just that 16 year old girl that i guess got lucky. Considering that I was asked to play a small role in the next season of Teen Wolf with Kian, and Ricky. Recently hung out on the red carpet at the VMA's with Jc and Lohanthony.

Well now that i am in California on a little trip, i've been staying at the O2L house because they offered. And since my followers know that I'm in California, they have tweeted me A LOT saying that i should have a small meet and greet, why not? Jc helped me plan it and now after a week, it's time.

* * *

I stand up from the guest bed and strut to the closest. I have to be hyped today, i got a lot of feed back from announce the meet up today. I looked through my clothes as i shook my arms because of the nerves I had. I know that every week or two i post a video on the internet for thousands to see but reality hits hard when i have to face real people. I get nervous, a lot. Thats one flaw i have. I pulled a pair of shorts out of my bag and a dot head shirt of the hanger and skipped toward the bathroom.

"Good morning" i heard the overwhelmed voice of my temporary room mate say from down the hall.

"Morning Justin." I bickered because he was going to be pushy today.

"Arent you excited?" He jumped up to me, before shaking myself back and forth.

I couldn't help but to laugh and nod, "yes i am now let me get a shower so we can go." I pushed him away playfully and walked into the bathroom.

I took a short but highly warm shower and made sure i smelt nice. I brushed out my long, wet and stringy auburn hair and only blowed dried the top half, to give it the beachy wave look. I brushed my teeth twice before washing my face and applying light make up. I put my earrings in and dressed myself. I pulled the shorts up my hips, following my socks and shoes. I took the graphic top and rolled both sleeves up three times before pulling the shirt over my head. I hung the towel up and sprayed my Hollister perfume before exiting the isolated bathroom. I went back to the guest room and took my phone off charge and grabbed my over the sholder-waist bag and took off down stairs.

"Well Guys, the day has finally come" Jc spoke into, my camera? "Sky is finally going to meet a lot of those who support here, and ahh here she is" He turned the camera to face me. I basically waved awkward, before bursting out in laughter. HE pressed the recording button again. The typical vlog making. I grabbed an apple off the counter and took a bite, waiting for Jc to tell me the plan. He typed a message on his phone and slipped it back into his pocket. "Okay so we have two hours on the dot before we have to be up the beach park in so I think we should get going." He played with his keys.

I gave him a look because he must be crazy but I knew he wasn't. I nodded before pulling out my phone to send my first tweet of the day.

"@RebelSkylar: getting hyped for today everyone! Ready to feel the love (: " I sent out before following Jc to his car. The ride at least going to be forty five minutes long and we got picked up a bite to eat on the way. Jc and I were coming close to the venue parking lot before I even thought about pulling out my camera.

Within moments I had a decent angle of me and Jc both in the shot and pressed the record button. "Hellloooo Everybody" I said in a cheerful voice, "so me and Jc here" I waved my hand closer to him, "And in about 5 minutes we will be rolling up to the little park along the beach where I am going to be having my first little meet and greet. I don't know whether I am excited or nervous more." I laughed at myself.

"Yeah she is going to be okay though" Jc mocked my tone and I laughed more.

"Anyways, I have a feeling today is just going to be a overall good day. It's just that little flicker of hope in my right now." I smiled. I basically blabbered to the camera for a minute until the parking lot came into sight. "Holy Shit." My mouth dropped, the whole lot was filled up. "You don't think that's because of the meet up right?" I looked to Jc, he shrugged pretty amazed by the sight too. We ended up parking down the road a bit and I thanked the heavens above that we brought our penny boards or it would've been a long tragic walk back to the park. We said our 'see ya soon's' to the camera and got out. It was natural for us to both instantly hit the boarding and down the side walk we went. I took little snips of us riding down the sandy sidewalk before the crowd came into sight. Holy shit, I thought again. The crowd was a bit bigger than I planned, maybe a hundred instead 30. I looked to Jc when we were noticed, and he literally pushed me up to them. I'm that awkward person that didn't know what to do and I was surrounded quickly. Boy girls, my age and younger. I said He to every single one of the and took countless photos. Goofy serious, and just plain cute ones. I listened to the supporters tell me stories and thank me for the follows I gave them. These people actually liked me, and it was a good feelings.

After about an hour and a half of talking, hugging and posing for photos, Jc motioned that it was time to start heading back to the car. He took a lot of videos of the event and I am thankful he was there. I was saying good bye to a cute little girl that I sat and made a small sand castle with, when a group of girls probably about 14 years old came rushing up to me.

"Sky. You cant go yet." One said out of breathe.

I raised my eyebrows, a little concerned. "And why is that?" my tone came out a bit more humorous.

"Cameron's Here." another squealed. My heart stopped, literally.

* * *

Cameron Dallas. I had an open, unhealthy crush on this boy. Ask anybody, they could tell you how I would become overly happy when he posts a new vine or youtube video. He was hilarious and very good looking. I mentioned him a few times in my videos, to give him credit of some of the jokes I have told. We've tweeted each other before so im not as crazy as  I would be over him. But why would he be here? At my meet up. The boy is pretty much vine famous, he's a Vanity Teen Model. He had the time to come here? Please let this be a ca winky dink.

I was snapped back to reality, Jc had opened his mouth. "I kinda invited him to meet us up here. He wanted to meet you Sky." Jc openly admitted.

"I hate you, but I love you." I finally gasped for air. My heart was pounded, Cameron wanted to meet me. This is a joke. I have to be in a PUNK'D episode right now. Wait does the even come on television anymore?

"You're going to thank me, now come on." Jc pulled my arm, I thanked the girls and told them to tweet me the photos from today. Jc pulled me back up the sidewalk and across the street to a little fountain area. Before I could ask why we were leaving because I thought I was going to meet Cameron, my eyes landed on the tall shaggy haired brunette. He was kidding. Sky Please act normal, it's just a dude. Be yourself and everything will be okay. I tried to give myself a mini pep talk was we walked up to the Cameron.

"CAM." Jc let out his arms and pulled Cameron into the most brotherly hug I have ever witnessed. My heart needed to slow down or I am going to need to be taken to the hospital, "Nice seeing you Jc." I heard Cameron chuckle. "And this must be the girl of the hour" His eyes caught mine, "I only think it's fair that I properly introduce myself, I'm Cameron." he let Jc step aside and he raised his hand toward me.

"Sky, nice to meet you." My response came out more calm than I thought it would.