title of your story

I'm in snowflake winter pajamas and it's like 15 degrees outside. don't judge me.

Cassidy's P.O.V

"What is it?" She asked and turned to look at me. I pulled her arm and walked away from the group.

"Ok, well you know those slip and slide things that kids use?" She nodded. "Ok, well I'm thinking we should make a really big one out of a tarp or something!" I asked and she smiled.

"That's an amazing idea!" She exclaimed. "Where will we get a tarp though?"

"There's a hardware store about 2 hours from here. All the girls can go on a fieldtrip!" I said and she jumped up and down in her spot.

"Yes yes yes! I've been dying to do that from the moment we got here!"

"Ok, it's a plan." I said and we went to tell Perrie and Kenzie about our plan.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Oh! Oh! Oh! And we could pour soap down it to make us go faster!" Kenzie said to me from the passenger seat.

"Yes! Are we putting it on a hill or...?" Perrie asked from behind me.

"Yeah, we're putting it on that hill that you see when you walk to the beach." I said and slipped on my sunglasses.

"Ok. This is going to be great! But the boys are gonna be suspicious when they see us coming with a huge tarp!" El said, giggling.

"What are we gonna tell them?" Kenzie asked, putting her hair up in a messy bun.

"I don't know. That it's for the cars...?" I said and looked back at the road.

"Just say that. They'll believe us." Perrie said and I nodded.

"I really don't wanna go back to London sunday..." El said and leaned on Perrie's shoulder.

"Me neither. But we have to go to school and you guys have jobs an-"

"Kenzie, shut up." I said covering her mouth with my free hand. She giggled. "We're gonna have an amazing week. Just don't think about it! Let's just have fun!" I said and they all nodded. "Ok, now Kenzie can you plug my phone in?" I asked and she nodded. "Just put it on shuffle."

"Ok." She said and did as she was told. The song 'It Goes Like This' came on and I rolled my window down and sang my heart out.

"Hey girl you make me wanna write a song. Sit you down and sing it to you all night long. I've had a melody in my head. Since you walked in here and knocked me dead. Yeah girl, you make me wanna write a song, and it goes like Ouuuuu what I wouldn't dooo." I practically screamed. I looked in the rearview mirror and looked at El and Perrie who seemed to not know the song. I turned the music down and asked if they even liked country.

"I've never really listened to it..." Perrie said and El nodded. I looked over to Kenzie and she mirrored my expression. Mouth wide open and eyes bulging out of our head.

"WELL YOU'RE GONNA HEAR IT TODAY!" I said and turned on Luke Bryan.

"I GOT THAT REAL GOOD FEEL GOOD STUFF. UP UNDER THE SEAT IN MY BIG BLACK JACKED UP TRUCK. ROLLIN' ON 35'S. PRETTY GIRL BY MY SIDE. YOU GOT THAT SUN TAN SKIRT AND BOOTS. WAITING ON YOU TO LOOK MY WAY AND SCOOT YOUR LITTLE HOT SELF OVER HERE. GIRL HAND ME ANOTHER BEER, YEAH! ALL THEM OTHER BOYS WANNA WIND YOU UP AND TAKE YOU DOWNTOWN. BUT YOU LOOK LIKE THE KIND THAT LIKES TO TAKE IT WAY OUT." Me and Kenzie screamed to the music. I glanced behind me to see Perrie and El swaying to the music.

"WHO IS THIS?" El screamed over the music.

"LUKE BRYAN! HE'S SO HOT, LOOK HIM UP!" Kenzie said which made me laugh. But she isn't lying. Luke Bryans freaking attractive.

"OHH HOT DAMN!" El yelled once she saw Luke Bryans perfect face. Me and Kenzie laughed as she screen shotted it.

"Alright, you got the idea of what country music is." I said and turned the music down. "Let's put something on that we all know!"

I turned on the famous 'Gold Digger' by Kanye west.

"YES, I LOVE THIS SONG!" El yelled with her arms up in the air. "TURN IT UP!" I laughed as she rolled down her and Perrie's windows and sang along to the song. 'Wow, she must love this song.' I thought, laughing.

I love these girls so much.

Harry's P.O.V

"Where do you think they went?"

"What are they doing?"

"Maybe they're getting groceries?"

"No they would've told us if they are doing that."

"I'm getting very suspicious..." I said stroking my fake beard.

"What the actual hell..." I heard Niall say from the screen room. We all ran to go see what he was talking about. The girls pulled into the drive way with a big tarp on the top of the car. Liam walked outside to see the girl and help them.

"What the heck are you doing with a tarp?!" He asked Cassidy as she got out of the drivers seat.

"It's, umm, for the car..." She said and shut the door.

"Kenzie what is this all about?" I asked jogging over to the car. She laughed and answered with a shrug. I laughed along and gave her a side hug.

"LOUIS, ZAYN, NIALL COME AND HELP US WITH THIS TARP!" El yelled and got out of the car with her purse and a coffee in her hand.

"Who drinks coffee on a 65 degree day?" Niall asked shaking his head, laughing.

"Me, that's who." She said sassily and flipped her hair in his face.

"Well then." Niall said and walked over to Liam and Cassidy who were trying to get the tarp from the roof of the car.

"Better go help em." I said to Kenzie and went over to help.

"Where do you want us to put it?" Louis asked Cassidy.

"Umm, over there by the deck." She said pointing to the deck. We all nodded and headed in that direction.

"Can we have a bonfire when it get's dark?" Perrie asked once we all were inside and sitting in the living room.

"Sure, it'll get dark in about an hour or so." Liam said looking at his watch. "Alright, c'mon Zayn, Louis lets go pile some wood for this bonfire tonight." And they all walked out the front door.

"What took you girls so long today anyway?" I asked the girls who looked extremely tired and exhausted.

"Well, we drove for an hour and then stopped for some food then we kept going till we reached the spot we were heading. Got the tarp and then drove for 30 minutes, stopped to shop a little and then drove to Starbucks, got a coffee, and now we're here and I'm extremely tired." Cassidy said and put her head in Kenzie's lap, closing her eye's.

"Oh, so wanna tell me why there's a tarp on the deck?" I asked hopping they'd tell me.

"Nice try hot shot. I'm not telling you." Kenzie said and leaned against my shoulder.

"Damnit." I muttered and they all laughed.

I really, really don't want this to end.

I REALLY WANTED TO WRITE TODAY OMFG.