Childhood memories

Childhood

1865

I remember when I was little. I was three years old, outside in the tall Montana weeds. the sun was setting and I was chasing Tristan. he had just turned five. My tiny hands skimmed the weeds as I ran after the golden boy. His curly blonde locks shining against the setting sun. when he reached the log cabin surrounded by pine trees, he said,

"Lizzie, I'm gonna marry you someday.

"Ewwwwww..." I had replied. he ran to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek and ran across the yard to James and Sarah's house.

12 years later

I look out of the dirty window to glance at Tristan. 12 years had gone by. I was fifteen with long blonde hair, a 5'2 stature, slim pretty body or so I was told while Tristan was seventeen with shoulder-length blonde hair with a 6'3 stature and large muscles everywhere. He was beautiful.

I walked out of the parlor and exited through one of the doors and ended up on the wrap-around porch.

"Would you like some lemonade Tristan?"

"Yeah lizard, pour me a glass." I loved when he called me that. I got the pitcher and poured two glasses as Tristan finished working.

"Lizard, you look mighty fine."

"Thank you Tristan, you look handsome today." He takes the glass and takes a swig. He hands it back and says,

"Mama and Pa were wondering if you we're coming over for supper." I sat down in the white chair that Tristan and I used to fight over. The old Montana weeds are green grass now with purple and yellow flowers overflowing the beautiful hills that Tristan and I played in. I miss those days. "Tristan, I'm never leaving this place. Are you?"

"You never answered Lizzie. Are you coming to dinner?"

"Oh, of course I will. Hey! you never answered me Tristan. Will you ever leave?"

************************************

This is my first book. sorry it's so slow right now. I hope you guys enjoy it. there will be naughty scenes probably. If you guys have suggestions tell me. I think that's all.

"Why so serious?"

Vote comment share