Confused

Tristan's pov

I was confused. This little lizard changed her mind again.

"Does momma and pa know about us being mates Tristan?

"Of course. They left so that you could adjust."

"Oh. I don't really now what to do now, Tristan."

"Come here."

She turned to him and looked at him.

"Why?"

"So I can hold you mate. I have the right to hold my mate.

"I don't know if we should touch each other Tristan."

"You can't deny me. Come here Lizzie. Now!!

"I'm not your dog Tristan."

"Why do you continue to fight me? The moon goddess decided for us to spend eternity together. Lets begin our life together. You'll be my mate, lover, friend and alpha female. while, I am your mate, alpha, lover, ruler and your friend. I am your ruler and you will obey me, mate."

Lizzie's pov

My wolf loved that she was being controlled. It turned her on. She wanted him to be possessive and dominant. Her thoughts channeled to me and my heart rate spiked. She made me want him and I was losing control of my body.

He could smell my arousal. He turned to me and inhaled. He grinned and walked towards me.

Tristan's pov

His mate was turned on. She actually wanted him. He breathed the scent in, deeply. His pants tightened and he fought the urge to jump and mount her. His wolf wanted his mate badly. As he turned around to look at his soft little mate, he smiled. He would get to claim her. Tristan came towards her and claimed her lips with his own.