How so?

"How so Tristan? Tell me."

"Are you sure you want to know?"

"If it involves you I want to know. You mean everything to me. I love you Tristan. I know I didn't givce you a chance at the beginning and I am sorry for that. I should of let you explain yopurself. How long have you been a werewolf, Tristan? I'm ready to listen. Forget about making love. I want to know everything about you."

"Lizzie..." He groans. He just wants to take his little mate again and again. Her tight little body just for him. That thought makes him go hard. "Fine. We'll talk. Get dressed. I can't focus when your naked little body is laying right next to me. She jumps and looks for her dress.

"Tristan, you tore it in half. I don't have another dress. All I have is my underclothes."

"Just wear something so I can't stare at that luscious body."

"Okay Tristan." He liked the way she complied. She was going to be an amazing submissive mate and that made him excited for all of the years ahead of them.  Tristan grabbed his trousers and began pulling them up his muscular thighs. His suspenders hung against his waist and he grabbed his shirt.

"Tristan, don't put your shirt on. I want to see whats mine." He smiled and complied. Tristan and his wolf were enjoying the idea of their mate being in charge. But, just once then they were in charge no matter what. They looked at each other. Tristan reached for her hand and she encased his calloused hand. They left his room and began walking down the stairs. This is it. He was going to explain everything. Breathe Tristan. Just relax. She won't leave you. She loves us. Don't worry. I know my mate. Relax. Here goes.