Waking up

I was so tired and completely happy and full of love for my mate. His blonde curls against his forehead had a total rugged look and he looked so peaceful in his sleep. I looked around his room. There was a water basin and our clothes were strewn around the room.

I was his. I felt a lot different since we mated. I still loved Tristan. It was just multiplied. He was my life. The only one I wanted. I was glad that we weren't fighting. I looked around the room. It lacked feminine touches. She would need to fix this.

Tristan reached for her waist. She looked down at his shining face.

"Good morning."

"Stay in bed with me Lizzie. Please?" I couldn't refuse him. He was my mate and that meant he was in charge. I wouldn't refuse him. My wolf wouldn't allow it.

"He is the dominant one. We are submissive, Lizzie."

"Why?"

"He's an alpha. It's in his blood lineage. He feels the need to be in charge."

"Lizzie?"

"Yes, Tristan?"

"Stay in bed with me Lizzie." He nuzzles my neck and peppers soft kisses on the column of my neck.

"Lizzie, answer me!"

"Tristan! I don't want to stay in bed. We have chores."

"Lizzie, stay in bed." I was shocked. He used the alpha voice on me and my wolf whined and cried for forgiveness.

"Tristan?" my eyes filled with tears and my lungs felt constricted. I was his equal. Not one of his pack mates. He shouldn't treat me like that.

He looked at me and saw the tears.

"Lizzie, I didn't mean to use the alpha voice on you. My wolf wants you submissive. He likes when you listen. It turns us on. We don't like being disobeyed. Certainly not by our mate. I'm not sorry about the order just sorry that you wanted to cry about that order. All I wanted was to cuddle this morning. We just bonded. I wanted to spend time with my sexy little mate."

I looked at him and tried connecting with his wolf. His wolf was still a little angry.

"Tristan, can I speak to your wolf?"

"Yes, Lizzie." His wolf came forward.

"What Lizzie?" I glanced at him and bared my neck in a submissive position. This was my apology.

"I'm sorry wolf-mate. please forgive me." his eyes darkened with lust.

"Mate, I forgive you, but you will be ummm... punished. ;)