Drabble

"Nico. If you don't stop now we're going to be late to lunch." Nico sighed and turned to face Leo.
"Today's lunch is 'mystery meat' which I'm pretty sure is Diosynus's way of getting rid of scraps," Nico leaned against the wooden dummy he had just been hacking at and watched as Leo ran a hand through his hair in frustration.
     "What if I take you out to eat,hmm? You really need to eat more often and I will do whatever it takes to make that happen."
     "You sound like Jason,"Nico scoffed.
     "I'm not hearing a no,"Leo grinned. Ten minutes later Nico was waiting at the border for Leo to get Chiron to okay their leaving.
      Nico cried out as he felt a sudden weight on his back and grass against his cheek. "Leo," he groaned as he worked his way out from below the Hispanics body.
    "Chiron said okay so let's get a move on. Are we shadow traveling?" He heaved himself to his feet and turned to help Nico up. The Italian accepted the extended hand and used it to haul himself up.
    "If you want to. It would be the easiest choice, though."
     Leo wrapped an arm around Nico's waist. "Then to A random place we go!" They stumbled out of the shadows about a block from the nearest restaurant. The were seated nearly immediately upon arrival. The two men chatted quietly while the waited to order, and again when waiting for their food. Leo had gotten some sort of sandwich and Nico stuck with a salad. Nico smiled and mumbled a quiet 'thank you' when the check was dropped off.
        Leo picked up the check and scanned it quickly. "So um..."he started. "You wouldn't happen to have any money to pay would you? I don't think that they will accept drachmas,"
      Nico stared at Leo with disbelief. Be groaned and dropped his head onto the table. "Leo." Let's just say that Mr. DiAngelo and Mr. Valdez are no longer welcome at that particular establishment.

A/N: this oneshot is dedicated to CoffeeGirl12615 who I finally convinced to get a wattpad account. Anyways...HOLY SCHIST PEOPLE! This book now has 330 reads! That's the most I've ever gotten on any of my books. Thank you all so much!! You're all the best

Word count:389/343