t w e n t y ø n e (piløts)

Josh's pov
I told Tyler to come round to mine, every one in my family is away. My mum&dad are on a romantic get-away and my siblings are at friends houses so I took the opportunity to surprise Tyler.
Knock knock
I open the door to see Tyler holding the roses I left outside with his name on
"For me?" He says, with a blush on his face, I nod and open the door wider to let him in. I watch as his eyes glance at each photo of my family on my walls. I take his coat from him and he removes his shoes. I grab his hand as I lead him into the living room, he gasped as I do. In the room I had put out popcorn and fizzy pop.
"Since I watched your film yesterday, today, you shall be watching my favourite film today" I explained, pulling Tyler towards the couch, where there was already blankets and pillows out. I threw a pillow at Tyler and he laughed. We then settled down and watched the chosen film. During the film, Tyler rested his head on my shoulder and I had my knees curled up on his lap.

"Okay, that was an amazing film!" Tyler exclaimed as the credits rolled.
"I know, right!" I stood up and reached my hand forward for Tyler to take it, after he did and pulled him along into the kitchen, where I had set up the table for dinner, around the table I had placed candles (I'd gotten up during the movie to light them)
"Josh, you didn't have to go through all this trouble just for me" Tyler started
"I know I didn't, but I wanted to for you."
"Anyway, I can't cook for shit so" and with that, the microwave beeped "I hope you like microwaved spaghetti" I said with a wink and Tyler grinned the cutest smile I've ever seen. We are mostly in a comfortable silence, cracking jokes time to time.
"I enjoyed your excellent cooking Josh"
"Why thank you baby boy"
"Are you seriously going to stick with that nickname dogbreath"
"Yep" I said with a wink and a chuckle
Soon, it was time for Tyler to leave, so I gave him a lift home in my car.
I stopped at the park though the way back, there's always time for a park.
"Joshy, I really should be getting home" apparently Tyler thought different though
"Please Baby boyyyy, lets go on the swings only for 5minutes" eventuality, Tyler agreed and I grabbed his hand and we walked onto the park together.
On the park there was fairy lights and a blanket
"Josh, I-"
"This was my plan all along baby boy" I pulled him towards the blanket and we sat on it together. I'd brought chocolate cake and cream with me "you didn't think I'd forgotten pudding did you?"
After we finished the cake, I held onto Tyler's hand, once again.
"Hey, Tyler, I wanted to ask you something. I know we've not known each other for long-"
"Josh, it's been two months"
"Shush ty, anyway, I feel this connection between the two of us and I want to ask on that. Will you, Tyler Joseph, be my boyfriend?"
"Of course I will Joshyy" Tyler replied with a smile. After that, we hung about for a bit and then I drove him back home.

I can't believe tyler joseph is my boyfriend.

|-/
578 words, I know this chapter is long but I wanted to pull the whole "date" in one chapter

c: