23

Meek POV

"No I'm not pregnant." She said giggling and I screwed my face up.

"Then why was you talking all that shit?" She laughed and I waited for her answer.

"I didn't, I said.. 'Wherever you are' meaning she's not here yet." I laughed shaking my head.

"Damn.. But baby why you giving that little girl the cold shoulder?" I asked her chuckling a little.

"I don't know. I just don't wanna look at her, but I guess I'll be nice." She said and I chuckled.

"See nah, you just a little brat." She shrugged and I kissed her. "Let's get ready for these kids to come back from lunch." I said and she nodded.

--
Nicki POV

"So as we know, school ends in 2 months." I said and they started talking. "I didn't say talk." They all stopped and Jose laughed.

"You scared of her?" He said to Karina.

She shook her head and I sighed.

"Jose, why you always disrupting class?" He slouched down in his chair and put his hand on his mouth.

"This boring, I'm ready to go home and eat some tacos." He said and I laughed.

"Mhm.. Anyways.."

----

Meek POV

"Nic you put shawty in the hospital." I said showing her my phone. She shrugged and grabbed her juice.

"I don't give a fuck." She said laughing. "She got what she wanted."

"Baby she didn't even do anything to you, you just wanted to beat her ass cause of something she said." She rolled her eyes and turned around going in the room.

Here we go

--

Nicki POV

"We got a fire drill at 9:00 today."

"Ok cool." I said to meek.

Walking in the classroom, only 4 kids was in there. Jose, Nikylah, Stephanie, and Karina.

"Your dumb dummy!" Nikylah yelled at Stephanie and I looked Up from my desk.

"You and your friend are ugly!" Stephanie yelled and I stood up.

"Stephanie, watch what you say." I said and she put her hands out. "Young lady, do not argue with me I'm not your mom." I said and she rolled her eyes.

Everybody coming in, they just talked until the morning announcements came on.

Grading paper, the fire bell rang.

"Its just a drill y'all.. Line up and be quiet." I sad and lined them up. Meek stood in the back of the kids and I was in the front.

We walked silently out the building, to the dark shed all the way in the back of the school. The one we were in last time. Taking our class to the back corner, we sat down. Meek came by me and I moved over.

"Can you go back where you were?" I said and he shook his head.

"Stop fucking playing with me, lose this pissy ass attitude you got for I do it."

"You ain't gone do shit."

"I won't? I won't." He chuckled.

I swallowed my spit getting scared but pretended like I wasnt.

Hearing Jose bickering with someone, I went to see who it was of course it was the new girl. She understood everything he was saying cause he was speaking in Spanish.

"What he saying?" Meek asked me and
I ignored him.

"Just wait till we get home shawty." He said and I tightened up.

"Ok." I said and he shook his head.

----

Meek POV

"What you got an attitude for?" I said and she stood on 1 leg.

"Meek can you leave me aloneee?" She said whining.

"Baby, tell me why that made you so upset." She pouted and turned around walking upstairs. Following behind her, I went it in the room she was in.

"Baby? tell me."

"Meek you know my ex, the one I dated when you broke up with me?" I nodded. "I had this same situation. And when he found out the little girl was his, he treated me like shit.. Like I was a ghost. I mean it's his daughter but he put her in front of everything! Every holiday was about her.. Shit even my birthday was about her, I got so sick of it to the point where I couldn't take it and left." She said and wiped her eyes.

"Baby, if she was mines I would never replace you, that's all types of fucked up." She nodded.

"Yeah, and that's why I wasn't really talking to that little girl, it sounds dumb but I had my reasons. I just need to know and teach myself that I can't compare everybody." She said and I nodded.

"Come here princess." She smiled showing a dimple. "I love you." I said kissing her lips softly.

"I love you meek." She smiled and dosed off.

••••••

Hi😄 who else doing finals?🤔🙄