26

Meek POV

She got out the bath and I sat her on the counter. Getting peroxide, I patted it on her cheek. She pouted and tried to kiss me but I turned my face.

"Why you so mad?" I grabbed her face turning it towards the mirror.

"Didn't I say I didn't want marks on you? You know you like my only girl. Stop all this fighting shit ok?" I kissed her back.

"She deserved it. That was disrespectful, that's so embarrassing though.. Everybody was basically yelling at me saying I was in trouble and stuff." I chuckled at her just talking.

"You were in trouble. They all know how I am about your ass.. No more fighting you hear me?" She nodded.

"No more killing, you hear me?" I shook my head and she got down walking past me.

"Come here difficult." She pushed past me and pouted in the bed.

"Chill ma."

"I hate when you say that! Not going to do nothing but make me more mad stupid."

"Oh I'm stupid? You can knock this little attitude you got out the door."

"And you can leave out the door." I nodded.

"Shut up difficult."

"Get out!" She threw the pillow at me and got under her covers.

-----

Nicki POV

"Why were you gone yesterday?" Nikylah asked me and I bent down to her level.

"I had things going to lady bug." She nodded and hugged me. And I hugged her back.

"Ok.. Can I have your attention? We going to be taking a test, being the fact it's so close to the end of the school year." They all made groaning noises and I giggled.

Passing out there test, meek called me by him.

"What Rihmeek?" I said irritated and he looked at them then back at me. He cuffed my opening tight and I blew out air in pain.

"Lose the attitude." He said and let go.

Spreading my legs open a bit, I hurt from his tight grip. Hitting him, he pulled my hair.

"Stop!" I smacked him. "Why you would you pull my fucking hair idiot." I said and he chuckled. "Not funny Robert! This ain't ya weave that ya lil side hoes be having." He smacked his lips.

"That wasn't even funny." He said and I laughed.

"Was to me." I said and walked away.

"Ight, remember that tonight. We gon see who laughing." She stopped and tightened up. "Naah don't tighten up now. Let it loose baby." She shook her head walking away.

------

"Titi, that was honestly fucked up! I don't even wanna be in front of you right now cause I'm boutta swing!" She shook her head.

"Nicki.. I am extremely sorry. I was in a childlike state of mind. I don't know why I did that." I rolled my eyes.

We were talking over lunch and she had her boyfriend next to her in the booth, and meek was on his phone by me.

I started crying and he rubbed up and down my back.

"What is you crying for? Think somebody gonna feel bad for you like they always do baby girl?" Her boyfriend said and I shook my head.

"That's not the poi-.."

"Yo nigga! Stop being a little bitch and stay out they conversation my nigga. Let her get her shit out." Meek said and I got closer to him.

"I wanna go..." I whispered as he continued to fight with dude.

Meek POV

"Nigga shut up! You just mad cause she got her ass whooped!" I was honestly about to lose my temper. Member when me and Jose and Nicki dad had a meeting and I was saying bet not no nigga or kid disrespect her? I think I did. This nigga got me bent.

"Ight you right.." I said and sat up. "Go to the car baby." She cried and held on to me. "Baby go!" She whined and shook her head.

"No titi don't have to go to the car, that's not fair." She said. He put his hand by his waist.

"Baby, I don't want you hurt. Fuck her go to the ca-.."

BOOM! BOOOM..

"MEEK!" She yelled crying.

•••••••

Oop😳 don't hurt me y'all.