28

Meek POV

"Fuck meek!" I stroked inside and out of her at a fast paste causing her to get crazy. Grabbing her legs, I threw them over my shoulder pounding her. Hearing the slaps of our body, she moaned loud. "Ahh shit!" She said screaming and came.

Laying down, I tapped her thigh for her to get on top of me.

"Ride my shit." I said and she put one leg up getting over me. She sat at the tip of my dick preparing to go in. Sliding her down, she slowed down as she got filled with my dick.

She put her head on my chest bouncing up and down moaning loud. She sat up and put  her hands on my chest grinding on me.

"Fuck Nic!" I yelled and she went deeper and deeper with every hip roll

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Fuck Nic!" I yelled and she went deeper and deeper with every hip roll. Feeling myself all the way inside her, I busted so fast causing me to cum all inside of her.

She opened her mouth and just sat there. "It's so hooot." She moaned and I bent her down kissing her.

-----

Nicki POV

"Hi kiddos." I said coming in for work. Meek was already there cause he's the main teacher. I basically come whenever I want.

"Hi Mrs. Maraj." They said and some came and hugged me. They were on playtime and Nikylah was back there by his desk talking to meek.

I smiled and cleaned up the classroom a little bit. Fixing the books on the shelfs and checking the dry erase board markers.

Seeing Meeks phone by the board, I unlocked it and scrolled through things.

After about 5 minutes of doing nothing, I got the class attention with the famous clap.

They clapped back and looked at me.

"Wanna go outside?" They all yelled yes and we went outside. "Somebody grab the balls." Jose laughed and I shook my head.

He grabbed his balls and tried to hand them to me.

"Yo!" Meek yelled and grabbed Jose up. "Don't do that!" Meek said and I shook my head.

"Rihmeek take them outside I'm going to take to the office."

----

"Hey,I just wanted to talk to you.."

"Yeah wassup?"

"Jose lira, I can have him in my class any longer. There's no way!" I looked up and he folded his hands.

"And why is that?" He asked me.

"Because my bo-.." I caught myself. "Because mr. Williams is on the verge of hurting that little boy for disrespecting me. I can't have him losing his job for Jose. He.. He just can't be in my class any longer." I said and he nodded.

"Ok, I will look into that and check the cameras to see." My heart dropped to my ass.

"U-uh.. It doesn't happen in the classroom. It's usually when we go outside or the hallways before school starts." He nodded.

"Ahh, that makes more sense. Ok, saves me some time. Thanks for informing me." I nodded and walked out the office quickly.

--

"Baby we almost got caught." I said to meek as the kids were playing.

"What you mean?"

"I was telling the principle about Jose and he said he was going to check our classroom cameras. You have to stop fucking me in class." I said and he giggled.

"Not funny!" I said back handing his chest.

"I'm his favorite!" I looked down at Nikylah and Karina fighting over meek. Nikylah backed up and went to me.

"That's ok, cause I'm maraj favorite!" I giggled at there little cute fight.

"Mrs. Maraj, tell Karina I'm you and mr. Williams favorite." Nikylah said and I giggled.

"Ladybug you know I can't say that, what did we tell you?" She smirked and ran off.

"Never mind, your right Karina.. Your there 'favorite'." She said so sarcastically. I giggled and held on to meek.

He looked down and me and kissed me a couple times.

"Jose no!!" I yelled and ran towards the tree.

••••••

What y'all think he did?😂😩