31

CONTINUED...

Meek Pov

"You what bitch?!" Nicki said walking up to her and I grabbed her pulling her back to me holding her tight.

"Let's talk about this in the room." She said and me and Nicki walked in the room.

"Ight wassup?"

"Rihmeek... I-.."

"QUIT calling him that!" I chuckled a little and went back to the conversation. 

"Meek..I-I still have really strong feelings for you." She said and I looked down and Nicki looked at me. "Do you feel the same?"

"No, not at all. Jus got a pinch of feelings for you." Nicki got off my lap going to her desk, and melody came and gave me a hug and Nicki looked fuming. I pushed her off and took her to the door and closed it going to Nicki.

As I was going to her desk she stood up and walked away. "Come hea baby."

"Meek...." She stayed quiet. "Lemme alone."

"Baby! You know I love you more than anything. We had some time together... I have a dab of feelings but it ain't where I wanna get back with her" she looked up at me.

"You done? Probably got that bitch pregnant" I looked at her and she grabbed her purse walking out.

----

3 DAYS LATER ..

Nicki Pov

"Hey Anthony" I said smiling at him.

"Wassup ma, long time no see?"

"Yeah, you wanna go ghost and shit."

He started laughing. "Nahh man I just been chillin an shit, who you hea with?"

"Nobody me and Meek got into it." He paused and looked at me.

"Meek... Williams?" I rolled my eyes and nodded.

"Aw Nahh, that's my buddy. Ian Finna disrespect him like dis" I nodded and walked off.

I got into my car and drove home only to see meek.

"Wassuh Anthony,  I meant Nicki." I paused and looked at him. "Yeah! Ya dumb ass acting like I wouldn't find out huh?" He chuckled angrily. "When you wanna stop fucking with me?!" He stood up and I just looked at him as he grabbed my neck slamming me into the wall.

"Let me go meek!! Let me explain." He looked me in the eyes furiously then let me go.

"It wasn't like that at all meek." He but the inside of his mouth. "And what the fuck you getting mad for? we didn't do shit but talk! I should be the one mad here."

"Man shut yo hoe ass up." he said and I looked at him.

"My what?" I looked at him with watery eyes.

"HOE ass." I hit him in the face and he chuckled. "Yo keep yo hands off me, Now ain't the time to be fucking hitting me."

"Nah Ima hoe, Yeah ight bet now I'm really Finna go hoe around." I walked off and he grabbed me.

"Try me." I nodded.

"Don't you see I am? acting like a bitch." I said calmly and walked in the room unblocking numbers.

"A what?"

"a BITCH." I said and he walked in after me and popped me hard as fuck on my thigh. I wanted to cry that shit hurt so bad. "Owe fuckkkk!! Meek why would you fucking do that?!" tears started coming down my eyes as I rubbed my thigh.

"Yo lil ass no better." I slammed the door and locked it and mumbled. "Bitch."

•••••••••••

Oh hey y'all 😂❤️❤️