night three

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS FOR OVER A MONTH
I feel really bad but I hope people are still reading this...I haven't had the time to write in this plus uhm some other things including a crush *cough* liking me back ehem mOVING ON

this is a bit of a mess but oh well

+

214 hours left.

calum still couldn't believe it, luke had some unknown sickness, and he would die because of it?
life wasn't fair, it really wasn't.

calum spent every day and every night with luke at the hospital, barely moving away from the chair he was sitting in, sleeping in.
he only had the powers to leave for the bathrooms every now and then, because they were just a few doors down the hall.

luke was getting more tired by each hour passing by, and he talked less within every day.
calum wanted to cry, he had already cried a lot during the nights when everyone else were asleep. but he didn't want to show everyone how sad he was, luke knew, but the doctors didn't and calum didn't want to cry in front of them, he hated crying in front of people. (same cal same.)

but calum was in the middle of the night dragged out of the room harshly, not fully awake yet.
two unknown people dressed in white were dragging him by the arms, loud voices filling the halls. calum felt the unknown people let go off his arms and then rushing inside the room where luke was.

"what's happening?" he asked, but the only one hearing him was himself, since everyone was stressing around.
he was tired so instead of keeping his eyes open, he drifted away to a deep sleep, only to be greeted by horrible news the upcoming morning.

+

oh what can it be

i promise i'll try to update this more regularly, it's a lot in school but uh also other things

hope you liked it and i will try to update before it's been a month sorry ://